Re: Road To Jellybeans: Now that it has simmered

Horrible map, 3/10

even worse in IO

Bad 5v5 map

Horrid 8v8 map

just bad.

Comment

It has potencial to be a good map, but the nade spammers have ruined any chance of that :hmm:

Comment

Sucks horrible IO. But its fun IF the USMC gets into the actual town.

Comment

its great aside from noob behavior like nade spam from idiot players.....

without these idiot players, the map would be bomb-diggity

Comment

Nothing to rave about thats for sure.

Comment

IO sucks until US establishes a flag or two. It's not too bad for vehicles except the tanks can be a bit much considering the actual city is small. I would rate it as an average map. One thing that has bugged me is the lighting. It looks washed out!

Comment

It can be a fun map, but with vehicles, the US SHOULD win every time, and on IO, MEC SHOULD win everytime, obviously up to the individual players.

Io, it is only fun when the US has an internal city point. That is why playing it without the lake flag is for the best, 32 map size.

Comment

just like everybody says...IT SUCKS 1/10 if could 0/10 the nade spammers and everyone being snipers and sitting by the rocks while their capping all the flags just bad overall

Comment

I have been playing this map exclusively for the last few days, 64 player/infantry only server.

The US side always manages to take the city, not sure why, but I think the US base may be fractionally closer to the hill, providing the high ground.

I mainly play sniper on this map, as anyone coming over the hill is easy meat, aswell as shooting from the high ground into the city.

However, thats where the fun stops really, the nade spammers go tossing over the crest of the hill, but its effective. I also dont like the map deep in the city, and this map is totally ruined if using vehicles.

Comment

rate jalalabad?

8\10 its alright, it can be fun when playing organized games, love commanding on it

Comment

I call it rode to nade whoreland

Comment

its good for sniping so i gave it a 5. otherwise it would get a 0, just like karkand would get a 0!!

Comment

Completely one sideded. With vehicles the USMC win almost everytime, and without any vehicles MEC win almost every single time. It looks like it was cut and pasted together without anyone caring to patch up the little details.

Its physically ugly, its mentally fustrating, its a an ammo/medic/grenade/armor/sniper/claymore/bunnyhopping/point whoring infested map that lacks content, desired playability, and is annoyingly repetitive, cynically misconstructed, requires not the least bit of skill to successfully conquer, and increases the amount of childish players bent on achieving ranks the easy skilless way of high point rounds....

....so ya I've grown to hate it. It seemed good when it first came out, but now....

Comment

4/10.
                              Nothing great. Mediocre at best. I just can't get into it for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X