Bundai's Jet & chopper vid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundai's Jet & chopper vid.

Hey all, just made my first bf2 video, Im sorry that the quality isn't that good but I hope that the content is better. (The quality would be better but vegas didn't like my xvid compressions so had to do it with moviemaker). Anyways you can download the video from here:

Or watch it at youtube:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

But I recommend downloading so you can watch it fullscreen and can make the more out of it, and its only 21mb so not that large. Please post comments about the video and I appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Re: Bundai's Jet & chopper vid.

I've downloaded it and watched it.

Why, but in gods name, why would you make a fragmovie in a J10? Really, but that jet is that overpowered a noob would kill everyone in it. And killing choppers with your AA rockets?, that's so 2005 :laugh:

And in the chopper the only thing you do is taking down armor, why no others choppers etc. Armor is kinda weak versus a tv-guided, so record some air to air combat to make it more spectaculair.

But especially, making an ownage movie with a J10 is not-done.

But there were some good frags, and editing is okay.

Next time just make it more fun to watch, make it more spectaculair. Keep up the good work

Comment

Okay thanks for the reply. Those are issues that I knew when I was making the vid but because of the problems I had and the time what doing a video takes I didn't bother to make a very good video. And I'm not "awesome"... yet. . Maybe next time if I have more time and resources I will try those things, and remember it was my first vid so I'm a quite noob still . And that J10 thing I was just testing that "precision bombing only with hud" actually, and it was just the team that I got when I joined. So I didn't do this video that seriously but still there are some nice frags I believe. And yeah about that chopper vs chopper, when I was footing I didn't get that much footage about those fights which I'm sorry but there are few those fights.

Ps. I spent only one afternoon footing the material so thats maybe why the video isn't that comprehensive.

Edit: And at first I thought it would be easier to do the jet part with J10 because I know J10 owns everything else, I'm not that good yet maybe that I could own J10 with J35B or whatever , but anyways making a good video requires a lot of effort/patience and time that I dont really have. Maybe later I will make a good vid when I have more experience.

Comment

Tip: No J10 videos, everyone knows the power and what it can do.

If you want to make some good stuff drop the J10, grow some balls, and fly the F35.

Comment

I know...

Comment

Originally posted by N2K
            Tip: No J10 videos, everyone knows the power and what it can do.

If you want to make some good stuff drop the J10, grow some balls, and fly the F35.
            Hey man, chill out... he understands its overpowered, and you don't need to come in here and act like a prick because it's your lifes goal to have the J10 removed from the game. As he said, he started on that team and had a goal to make the movie that day, so sh*t happens. Also, like Thumper's dad told Thumper, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all"

P.S. Keep in mind I do realize I'm a hypocrite at this moment, but I had my logical reasons.

Also, not a bad movie it just lacked some "exciting" material, such as, it would have been as little better with more dogfighting and more competition.

Comment

Working...
            X