It's the Friday Flame post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the Friday Flame post!

So I am on this server last night. I am not going to say the name. It is usually almost full with 59-63/64 peeps and it runs most, if not all, of the SF maps.

I have played the server about a dozen times or so and always get put on the team that generally gets its toochus handed to them.

Last night was the final straw. We were doing Gator and people seemed more interested in killing each other than the enemy. I got gassed, flashed (and not the cool kind), C4ed and knifed all by my own people.

And it was not just me.

Anyway, I feel better. I will not be returning to that server again. Too bad, I am not the best player but I usually try to do my best and like to be in a squad working together. I will not be plying my limited skills there anymore.

FLAME A WAY, YOU FREAKS!

Re: It's the Friday Flame post!

Flame on!

Comment

:locked::locked::locked: <--- Look at them dance aww so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by gamer1981
        Last night was the final straw. We were doing Gator and people seemed more interested in killing each other than the enemy. I got gassed, flashed (and not the cool kind), C4ed and knifed all by my own people.
        Ahhh that was a funny and expected comment

Yeah that happens chances are that it happens on all servers at one point, it just depends on the amount of active admins that are on the server. Unlucky for you I suppose my friend, you took the best course of action just go somewhere else its annoying to leave your normal server though I can imagine.

Comment

why can't you say the name of the server? i think it's good to get feedback outside of the server's controlled forums/environment. i find frequently bad admins delete/cover things up anyways and you never find out until it happens to you/too late... a heads up is always appreciated.

Comment

At least name the server you had a crap time on so us other SF players can avoid it. I haven't found a tardy SF server yet thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by AckAck
              At least name the server you had a crap time on so us other SF players can avoid it. I haven't found a tardy SF server yet thank god.
              I'm not sure if the forum rules allow for identifying that sort of information by name.

Sorry to be so coy, but, the server is really the only one with almost max population that runs all the SF maps. Most of the other SF servers with close to 64, i don't like to have to look for my targets, peeps onboard only play select maps.

I just did not want to push the whole flame thing.

Comment

did they teabag to?

Comment

:locked::banana::locked::banana:

Comment

Working...
                  X