Cd Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cd Key

hi i wonder if anyone knows a work around to my little problem?

The problem is i have two operating systems both with bf2 on them and when i tried to play it on my other one it says cd key not valid, Now im assuming its because the bf2 on my other op is registerd with the same key Right? so is there a way in using bf2 online on both op's with the same Key?

Re: Cd Key

not sure wat u mean exaclty. do u mean like u have partitioned ur hd to have 2 operating systems, or u have 2 computers with bf2 both installed on them? or u have 2 windows accounts? i kno for certain that if u play bf2 on one windows account, it wont work w/o a reinstall on the other windows accounts. and also, i have bf2 installed on two computers with the same cd key, and they both can run bf2 fine (not at the same time tho)

Comment

yeah m8 thats right i partitiond the hd and have two operating systems on the same computer i just choose which one to boot up when i turn the comp on. One witch is vista and the other is xp both have bf2 installed but the vista one says wrong cd key.

Comment

HKLM => Software => EA Games => Battlefield 2 => ergc => Default

In that type in x9392 and then your serial number without dashes and then reapply the 1.41 patch.

I have Vista and XP running BF2 perfectly normal (except the bloody fps drop which I haven't tested on Vista).

Comment

that worked m8 thanks alot

Comment

Working...
          X