FN or H&K?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FN or H&K?

If you have not noticed, A good percentage of the rifles in battlefield 2 are made from leading company's in the Firearm industry. Such as FN Herstal, Heckler and Koch, Colt, Barrett and many others. But I have a question for you guys. Which company of rifles do you like the most?

FN Herstal
    F2000, SCAR-L, SCAR-H, P90, M249

Heckler & Koch
    G3, MP5, HK-53A, HK-21, G36E, G36C, G36K, MG36, MP7

Other(Colt,Barrett ex.)
    M4A1, M16A2, M95 (so forth)

If I skipped some please tell me.

Re: FN or H&K?

I like H&K.

Comment

What company you think has more promise in the future?
      H&K had something with the XM8 but the project got Nerf'd in 2005.
      H&K hasn't really had much going for military contracts lately, The MK416 Looks good though.

Comment

H&K had something with the XM8 but they Nerf the project in 2005.
        I thought the US Army just dropped the project?

Although H&K might not do so well here, they're still in use with Germany (and I believe a few others), so maybe they can hang in there for a while.

Comment

Trust me H&K Is still making good, Just the last few "Big" projects got dropped. They still leading company,

Originally posted by VEThrifty
          I thought the US Army just dropped the project?

Although H&K might not do so well here, they're still in use with Germany (and I believe a few others), so maybe they can hang in there for a while.
          Yeah, sorry that wasn't very clear. by "they" I meant US Army. Had more to do with politics. Xm8 was almost perfect, Few problems though, At some of the field testing the hand guard on the barrel melt. Some other stuff. For one thing the US Army payed for the XM29(think thats it) and they got the Xm8 lol.

Comment

dunno, ive always been a fan for H&K cuz of the mp5 which is a pretty great gun in cs (cheap, somewhat accurate, can kill)

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              dunno, ive always been a fan for H&K cuz of the mp5 which is a pretty great gun in cs (cheap, somewhat accurate, can kill)
              A great gun in BF2 as well. =)

Comment

Kalashnikov :P

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                  But the H&K MP5 is greatly out done by the P90.
                  The FN P90 has a faster rate of fire, Bigger round, And weighs about the same. (the P90 only being about 1 pound more) And as for the price, The P90 only cost about $200-500 more.

A lot of people don't know this but the M249 is made by FN.

Originally posted by mcarda
                  A great gun in BF2 as well. =)
                  I think they made the MP5 a little.. Bad in bf2. Compaired to its real world counterpart.

Comment

H&K I suppose, because their British. Well, British owned. The MP5 is much better then most if not all video games give credit. If anyones fired it with live ammunition, then you'll know what I mean. And it's still the prefered weapon of the S.A.S., so thats gotta mean something

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffRowley
                      H&K I suppose, because their British. Well, British owned. The MP5 is much better then most if not all video games give credit. If anyones fired it with live ammunition, then you'll know what I mean. And it's still the prefered weapon of the S.A.S., so thats gotta mean something
                      H&K are german.

Comment

i'm not a big expert on FN or H&K, but I am a gun enthusiast.

why does the FN FAL look so much like the G3?

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                          i'm not a big expert on FN or H&K, but I am a gun enthusiast.

why does the FN FAL look so much like the G3?
                          I think its because they where produce about the same time period.

Originally posted by Steewen
                          H&K are german.
                          He is right. H&K is a German industry. but H&K got "Large" factory's in all major country's that want to buy or get guns made.Like they got sub-company's like H&K USA and stuff.

Comment

Since the DSA FAL isnt in the game, Im gonna have to go with good ol' H&K. FN herstal makes great products (they are comin out with a new SD .45acp pistol with a 14+1 mag capacity), but of the weapons in game Ill take the HK.

Comment

You talking about FN Herstal five-seveN?

Little of topic but still on topic... This made me Laugh out loud for show.

^^^
                              This dude is a bad ***.

Comment

Working...
                              X