This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hidden badgets?

any site that shows what i hapt to do to get the hidden bagdes??

Re: hidden badgets?

i know that.. but there is some hidden bagdes in bf2. i've heard

Comment

I've played this game for nearly 1000 hours mate, and there are no hidden badges as far as I'm aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport
        I've played this game for nearly 1000 hours mate, and there are no hidden badges as far as I'm aware.
        ok but a guy said if you swim 2 rounds arround the usmc spawn boat in wake youl get an secret bagde... i dont know if its true, but many pepols say its plosible

Comment

Well it could be.

I might give it a go. Not had a badge in a while. I think you have to swim from the carrier to the PLA airfield on Wake to get that one though someone just told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport
            Well it could be.

I might give it a go. Not had a badge in a while. I think you have to swim from the carrier to the PLA airfield on Wake to get that one though someone just told me.
            a guy on an other forum told me if i get the swim bagde and give me an image he will tell me an secret bagde on fushe i will try get it on saturday

Comment

Let me know how you get on!

Comment

Hey if you found that secret badge, I'll tell you another one you have to fly the Chopper in a special route and stay out of bounds for a certain amount of time then you'll get a cool badge. But I know it showed up in game but it doesn't show up in my statistics!

Comment

I've herd of something like this before, but wasn't sure if were true....you all might be on to something here.

Comment

Originally posted by reichertc2007
                    I've herd of something like this before, but wasn't sure if were true....you all might be on to something here.
                    You don't even have a hidden badge? I read somewhere that there was this site that has all kinds of info on the secret badges for this game. Too bad I don't know it any more

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
                      Hey if you found that secret badge, I'll tell you another one you have to fly the Chopper in a special route and stay out of bounds for a certain amount of time then you'll get a cool badge. But I know it showed up in game but it doesn't show up in my statistics!
                      what route? what map ect??? pm me

Comment

Originally posted by asshoel50
                        what route? what map ect??? pm me
                        Well I got it from a friend and it didn't worked maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Did you got your badge then?

Comment

I found one too. If you can do 50 team kills for a chopper/jet with the M95, and 20 jihad jeeps and then get 10 grenade spam kills IAR, you get this crazy badge. Forgot the name though.

Oh, and if you're not getting it after doing all of the above, it means you haven't played on a knife and pistol server yet. Do so ASAP.

Oh, theres another one, if you swim from the carrier on Wake to the PLA Airfield and back 5 times, you get the "Elite Swimming Badge" (won't show up in your stats, but it's there)

Comment

there are no secret badges, other people are having a laugh at your expense

Comment

Working...
                            X