Getting Payback...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Payback...

WARNING: INTENTIONAL TK ALERT! What I did in this tale is a culmination of all that anger from getting tked for aircraft. This is a true story.

Quite some time ago, as a Rebel, on the Special Forces map Mass Destruction the Mi-24/35 Hind was sitting peacefully on its helipad at the Chemical Weapons plant. So I thought, "Eh, what the heck I'm going to actually fly for once!" Not so. Two a$shats decided they would take the Hind. I'm NEARLY there.

You were tked by, lets call him, as$hat1. *PUNISH* He was lucky there was no option to start a kick vote in the server. :|:

The two get shot down. I'm waiting at the helipad. You were killed by as$hat1. *PUNISH* Strike 2.

Repeat the above one more time. "Thats it." I thought. Next time I respawned as anti-tank. I waited until the Mi-24/35 Hind came to repair/arm. *Fire RPG round number one*. It soars straight over the Hind. "OK" "He's still repairing". *RPG round number 2*. This time it hits. It hits the cockpit sending "as$hat1 and as$hat2 FLYING out of the chopper while the Hind fell out of the air, remarkably, landing INTACT on the helipad letting me take it! Both punished and I lost 8 points but it was worth it due to the fact I was high on teamwork points leaving my score, virtually, intact.

And that is the war tale, of me getting payback.

Re: Getting Payback...

There needs to be a bitchslap button or a kick in the pants button to use in game when required.

Comment

John Edmo? Perth, Australia? Hehe you're only a few hundred miles from me. (Sydney, Australia) You may have played against them a few times. One's called artillerysux and the other I think was called targetpenguin71...

Comment

ArtillerySux? TargetPenguin? I know them both. They're deadly with the gun, but they're bitches.

Comment

lol everybody hates artillerysux and targetpenguin71! :yay:

Comment

Kc-10 <3 A380

Comment

Working...
            X