Banned for recruiting lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for recruiting lol

Some dude asked for my website after flying against him for two rounds.

I didn't ask anyone to join my clan or that I was recruiting.

Then suddenly I get the "BANNING" for recruiting.

Gotta love noob admined servers.

Re: Banned for recruiting lol

Lol that really stinks man i hate people like that i deal with wm atleast once twice a week

Comment

alot of clan servers will do that.. abusive yes..

but hard to do anything with..

Comment

Oh and Indian since you are here.

Some guys tried using the power of "I know Indian Scout, hes a good friend of mine" So I told them to say "hi" to you.

They were bitching that I hack, and I have screen shots, its funny. I told them if they would stop flying straight I wouldn't kill them so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE|IndianScout
          alot of clan servers will do that.. abusive yes..

but hard to do anything with..
          Why is it abusive? I would have banned him also without any hestitation in an instant!

Here's our rule regarding recruiting:

Do not recruit or answer recruiting questions on this server. This is Raging Rebels Recruiting server only.

I'm mean please we know what the obvious intention here was. Its the height of rudeness to recruit or give out information of where they can apply to be recruited on another clan's server that they pay for. You have your own server, recruit on there to your heart's content and please don't try and spin any BS about you weren't trying to recruit him. If you truly weren't, you would have pointed him to the server rules and never "advertised" your website.

Comment

You R2 guys run a great server, but the whole "recruiting" thing is a bit silly. Fine, so they don't type their website on text for everyone to see.......the guy will just join a squad with them and they'll chat on VOIP. It serves the same purpose, only you won't have to look at it. It will still happen, but you'll feel better about it.

I'm not trying to be rude or mean or an ******* here. This is just how I see it. Going into someones server and ACTIVELY RECRUITING is one thing. Answering a question when asked if your clan has a website is something else entirely.

Comment

Well, if someone directly asked him the question, it would have been rude of him to ignore him, thusly giving him a reason to dislike the N2k clan. If anyone else wants to join another clan after playing with the raging rebels, you do not want them anyway (I know that is not the server he was on, was talking to Capt. HKS)

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                Why is it abusive? I would have banned him also without any hestitation in an instant!

Do not recruit or answer recruiting questions on this server. This is Raging Rebels Recruiting server only.

I'm mean please we know what the obvious intention here was. Its the height of rudeness to recruit or give out information of where they can apply to be recruited on another clan's server that they pay for. You have your own server, recruit on there to your heart's content and please don't try and spin any BS about you weren't trying to recruit him. If you truly weren't, you would have pointed him to the server rules and never "advertised" your website.
                I didn't mind the odd clan question when peeps came on my server but you guys take it to a new level. Chill out, you appear to run your server in a rather strict way and thats fine because 'you pay for it' but your not doing the general community any real good.

Comment

I just got banned again, this is like the 5th oman server i've gotten banned from lol.

This time, guys in my squad were complaining about the admins not doing their job. Then I just type "join my oman server"

No one responded so I didn't say anything else. Next round start

"BANNING!!! Need_2_Kill go join my oman server"

Comment

http://www.101stairbornedivisionclan.com

RECURIT!

Comment

neh some clans are ok
                      most of them a pain in the you know what.
                      Team stacking or inform clanmembers who playing on the opo site where their enemy is etc etc. Not to mention the pressure some have to keep up with good players....lots of clanmembers use hacks for this reason.
                      The amount of clanmembers statpadding on their own server!!!!!
                      I can go on, better stick to gaming community's

Their........ I said it...have a nice weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by N2K
                        I just got banned again, this is like the 5th oman server i've gotten banned from lol.

This time, guys in my squad were complaining about the admins not doing their job. Then I just type "join my oman server"

Should have used VOIP

Comment

Didn't have mic installed, still in the boxes from moving.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS

rofl you moron. a guy asked him for the url of his clansite, a perfectly innocent thing to do. no mention of "can i join ur clan?" or anything.
                            admins LIKE YOU and the one that banned him are retarded. no wait thats an insult to retards... they wouldnt ban someone for that

Originally posted by N2K

well you do deserve a kick/ban for that

Comment

If ypu want to recruit buy your won server ffs. one of the main reasons people buy servers is to help recruit.

Comment

Working...
                              X