Trouble With Unlocks!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble With Unlocks!!!!

I have unlocked every gun on the regular BF2. I have never been able to unlock any guns from SF or EF (L96, G36E, etc.) I was just promoted to 2nd Lieutenant and thought I would surely be able to now, but it didn't give me an unlock at all. Can someone help me????

Oh and I have downloaded both EF and AF.

Re: Trouble With Unlocks!!!!

are you in SF or AF when you try to choose the unlock?

Maybe you have to be playing the add on to get the weapons

Comment

if you OWN SF and have played a single game of 10 minutes and are now a 2nd Lt. you should have EVERY unlock.

If you don't own SF, you don't get the unlocks I believe.

Comment

and there are no EF unlocks.

Comment

Well, EF has 2nd tier weapons just like Vanilla, but nothing especially for EF and no extra goodies for owning EF.

Comment

He didn't mention anything about owning or playing SF (just euro force and armored fury), so I suspect he may just need to buy/play that one to get them.

I have SF and so can't verify this first hand, but it has been widely reported on this site that you only need to log in with your account on someones computer who has SF installed, and play a round, and you will receive the unlocks on your account.

Give it a shot.

Comment

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...6186&highlight ... good old search

Comment

Basically, I just want the L96. It has never given me the option to unlock it. My ID is prvt.ed if that helps.

Comment

Do you own special forces? If so then play it and shortly after you'll get your unlocks.

If not then buy it, play it then get your unlocks, or log in at a friends place who has it and play one map and get your unlocks.

See the rhythm here? You need to play Special Forces to get your unlocks as many people above me and you have posted!!!

Comment

hows that asks for help then doesnt even pay attention to the help given

Comment

Ooooh... search button can work wonders.

Comment

Working...
                      X