I'm Cured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Cured

Since May, when i got BF2 i have done nothing but play at karkand. occasionally i would play mashtuur or sharqi just for a change. BUT i set my mind to learning how to fly the past couple weeks. Now karkand is just boring. the only way i can play it now is if im playing with my usual squads. Although now i am hooked on D-Valley and Wake.

Another side-effect....im feeling the pain of all you people who get raped by j-10s....I HATE THOSE JETS.......though i must say, i love the f-18

Re: I'm Cured

Oh your not quite cured yet my friend. For your unlawful playing of Karkand non-stop you must go back through the initiation procedure. Prepare the teabagging!!!

Comment

flying planes comes a close second to inf'ing it up around Karkand and Mastuur.. :P

Comment

Mmm ps am i the only person that loves songhua :P , yer karkand got boring time ago , but its still nice to play then and again/

Comment

I have like 450 hours on Karkand not including the unranked play. I hate Karkand now, I don't know if its the idiots that make up like 80% of the players on that map or if its the dull orange and brown colors that cover it. None the less I can't seem to play that map without crying now.

Comment

For a nice change, try AF. I find it has some of the most balanced maps in the game. I'm a Karkand addict, along with 90% of BF2 players, and find AF a nice change of pace.

And don't reply with "nobody plays that game", because plenty do... especially now that a bunch got the game for X-mas since it's offered in stores bundled with EF.

Comment

they should do a LARGER verison of kark with heli's.... Just imagine the HELL!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                i the only person that loves songhua :P
                I LOVE SONGHUA
                i went on atour of every map last week and it was easily my favorite, but there were no 24/7 servers (atleast that had people)

Comment

I applaud you.

The next logical step is to play on a unranked server, and eventually, try out a few mods.

Karkand is a cancer on BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Day
                    I have like 450 hours on Karkand not including the unranked play. I hate Karkand now, I don't know if its the idiots that make up like 80% of the players on that map or if its the dull orange and brown colors that cover it. None the less I can't seem to play that map without crying now.

Yes I imagine the map does get kinda boring after a couple of hundred hours camping the Hotel in an Abrams..

Try IO.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                      Since May, when i got BF2 i have done nothing but play at karkand. occasionally i would play mashtuur or sharqi just for a change. BUT i set my mind to learning how to fly the past couple weeks. Now karkand is just boring. the only way i can play it now is if im playing with my usual squads. Although now i am hooked on D-Valley and Wake.

Another side-effect....im feeling the pain of all you people who get raped by j-10s....I HATE THOSE JETS.......though i must say, i love the f-18
                      Or you are simply not cured, and have attained a rank you are comfortable with, and have all your unlocks now, so you don't have much reason anymore to be a points-whore.

Don't fool yourself, if BF2 opened up some more weapon unlocks, or offered accuracy bonuses (god forbid) for attaining a certain rank, you'd be back in Karkand in a split second.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                        Mmm ps am i the only person that loves songhua :P , yer karkand got boring time ago , but its still nice to play then and again/
                        Heh, no you're not. I know a bunch of people who love it, it's an awsome map.

Comment

Originally posted by Steewen
                          Heh, no you're not. I know a bunch of people who love it, it's an awsome map.
                          Wow, and you thought he literally meant he was the only one...

Comment

Hey thats cool I saw you on Wake last night, I was =BFS=notanewbie. I asked you about the forums, as I had not seen you on in a while. Then I left the server, because idiots were tking everywhere on the carrier.....

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
                              Or you are simply not cured, and have attained a rank you are comfortable with, and have all your unlocks now, so you don't have much reason anymore to be a points-whore.

Don't fool yourself, if BF2 opened up some more weapon unlocks, or offered accuracy bonuses (god forbid) for attaining a certain rank, you'd be back in Karkand in a split second.

or....maybe i can fly now

Originally posted by MrBenis
                              Yes I imagine the map does get kinda boring after a couple of hundred hours camping the Hotel in an Abrams..

Try IO.

mmm not so much......and IO attracts more noobs that normal kark

Originally posted by brianthebold
                              Hey thats cool I saw you on Wake last night, I was =BFS=notanewbie. I asked you about the forums, as I had not seen you on in a while. Then I left the server, because idiots were tking everywhere on the carrier.....
                              yeah .... about a minute after you left, the game started and that tool sniped me out of a cockpit when i was trying to take off, so i got a kickvote started and he was gone in a heartbeat

Comment

Working...
                              X