Noob unlock question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob unlock question

I bought BF2: Deluxe Edition two weeks ago. It comes with the SF expansion.

Now for my question. I have 1700 global points and I have earned two unlocks. I was looking at the Rising Stars stat page and saw a guy with only 1650 points and FOUR unlocks. How is that possible? I read some posts saying that with SF you get twice the unlocks at unlock ranks, but why have i only gotten 2? I play the game with the standard BF2 client most of the time not the BF2:SF client.

can you please help me?

Re: Noob unlock question

If you play a round of Special Forces, earning at least one point, you should get two unlocks.

Comment

is it gonna be right away? u dont have to wait for rank up?

Comment

No, you should receive them instantly.

Comment

I played a couple rounds of SF(long enough to get a few SF basic badges) and I didnt get my extra unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyGrimace
            I played a couple rounds of SF(long enough to get a few SF basic badges) and I didnt get my extra unlocks.
            My only advice is to try again, log in and out of BF2 a couple of times and see what happens. You could also check www.bf2s.com to see if it has actually recorded your SF sessions.

Comment

You have to play anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of rounds then you will get one unlock per one youve already recieved. Also, you will now get two per future rank.

On a weekend it can take time for all this to register with the stat servers. Be patient.

Simon

Comment

Working...
              X