Most Amazing kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Amazing kill

i was flying a jet on wake and i saw a couple targets on the ground so i started to descend. I started lagging, then a second later i was way too low so i tried to pull up and turn at the same time. i hit a tree with a wing and for some reason i didnt explode(though it had about 2 bars of health/armor or whatever). it sent my plane into an uncontrollable spin and i thought i was screwed so i just release my bombs anyway. i bailed a second later, the bombs killed a tank, and i landed safely on top of a building.

sadly, nobody else saw it, and the server wasnt running battlerecorder:cry:

Re: Most Amazing kill

how big was that fish

hehe sounds cool

Comment

I was on Karkand as a sniper and began running to one of my favorite camping spots. I then sneezed as I was running and accidentaly clicked the mouse as I sneezed. It then said that I killed somone off in the distance. Pretty lame I know but I thought it was pretty cool..

Comment

there there, *huggles* DO IT AGAIN!

Comment

Has to be killing a J10 with a supply drop. In mid-air.

Comment

I once shot a pilot out of a j-10 in air. The guy had been bombing the carrier nonstop so I spawned with the m95 hoping to take off a few bars; instead, as luck would have I blew the *** hat right out of his jet. No skill just dumb luck.

Comment

Today. Yep Today. I had my most amazing kill. Wait it wasn't a kill hehe. Chopper came to one of the bases at Wake ( Z-10 ) I was at the AA he couldn't hit me because I was behind one of the sandbags. Then I grabbed my Flashbang threw it straight into the air. Chopper pilot got flashed and smashed itself straight into the ground.

So funny..

Comment

Riding co-pilot in the Su-34. 3 missiles used. I fire the last one to reload out into the desert of Oman. The pilot banks: You have killed someunlucky guy.

Comment

Most amazing accidental TK

Flying a MiG, they already can't hit crap. Missed the F-18 and flies straight in to a friendly Havok. 2 TKs for me. Happened to an enemy chopper before too. Shot a baseraper out of his car on his way to his leet mountain top uncap sniping spot, moving from around 120m away, damn lucky shot. Killed all 6 guys that hopped out of black hawk right before that in the same area. I guess they were trying to roll squad-deep on to my base.

Comment

This happended on a recorded server so i will uplaod the vid later, well i was in a j10 for like the 2nd time lol and i saw a transport chopper and fired off 2 rockets , and i could have swore blind i hit them but in stead it killed the AA behind it , i was like WTF , when i watched my battle via battle recorder i found out that the rocket had passed through the open doors of the transpost chopper without touching it once and straight out the other side and hit the AA behind it lol

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                      i was flying a jet on wake and i saw a couple targets on the ground so i started to descend. I started lagging, then a second later i was way too low so i tried to pull up and turn at the same time. i hit a tree with a wing and for some reason i didnt explode(though it had about 2 bars of health/armor or whatever). it sent my plane into an uncontrollable spin and i thought i was screwed so i just release my bombs anyway. i bailed a second later, the bombs killed a tank, and i landed safely on top of a building.

sadly, nobody else saw it, and the server wasnt running battlerecorder:cry:
                      i was trying to avoid a j-10 in my f-15 on daqing, i go up and into a stall and then at about 900 feet for no reason at all i dropped my five bombs, they got SEVEN GUYS.

then i see this mesage in chat...wtf f-15 gets our whole squad. LOLZ

Comment

Originally posted by firebug
                        This happended on a recorded server so i will uplaod the vid later, well i was in a j10 for like the 2nd time lol and i saw a transport chopper and fired off 2 rockets , and i could have swore blind i hit them but in stead it killed the AA behind it , i was like WTF , when i watched my battle via battle recorder i found out that the rocket had passed through the open doors of the transpost chopper without touching it once and straight out the other side and hit the AA behind it lol

you got the vid yet?

Comment

i once saw a full blackhawk hovering over one of our flags. I was beside an AA that fired off 2 rounds, hitting the chopper. I thought what the hell and had a crack myself, with my AK. I forgot I was on single shot at the time and only put 1 round into the chopper. But that one round was enough and it blew up - 5 kills + 5 defend flag points. 15 points for 1 round!!!! I felt sorry for the guy on the AA who deserved the kills.

Comment

i was flying a transport chopper to my l33t sniping spot on ghost town and behind me comes an attack chopper. So like any sane person i start flying the chopper up and down hopeing for the attack chopper to turn too far up and kill himself.
                            I was almost to my spot and the my chopper was ready to give way in a second so i lifted the nose upward, jumped out, and parachuted to the spot.
                            Then when i turn around, what do i see?
                            MY FREAKIN CHOPPER DID A BACK FLIP AND SMASHED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THE ATTACK CHOPPER.
                            i didnt get the kill though.....but it was funny as hell XD

Comment

I just took out a J10 with the blackhawk's chaingun from about 200m away. Hehhehee.

Comment

Working...
                              X