X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Graphics Card

OR

Which one should I get Thanks

Consider the specs. Also this isnt the standard GS version, it almost as good or mabye better than that GT....it also have a good cooling device.

Re: To Be or to be.

I would save the money for a DX10 card

Comment

Are you talking about the Geforce 8800? That would cost me a fortune! :shock:

Comment

support section tech guys there

Comment

Re: Which Graphics Card

If those cards are your budget, then the second one who's scores are highers. It has a zalman flower cooler which means it is silent and temps are down giving a long life hopefully. It's stock overclocked and supposedly reaches the same 3dmark05 scores as my old sapphire x800gto2 did when biosflashed and overclocked to x850xtpe speeds with 16 pipelines (the 7600gs says it is 12 pipelines)

Whats very important with cards nowadays is the fan attachment, getting a stock nvidia one can give you a headache when you ovrclock and have to turn the fan upto 100% and suddenly it's like travelling coach on a 12 hour flight in a 737

The price of both those cards is showing that cards have been coming down in price, especially now x1950pro's can be had for £135-140 and they play BF2:PR at highest graphics. With the 7600gs above you will be playing BF2 in possible 1024x768 and max graphics turned on, BF2:PR in same res and medium graphics plus 2xAA

EDIT : which numpties been voting for the first card, the slower one?

Comment

the thread was orignally in off-topic hence the odd results,

as both those auctions have ended, i dont know if he decided,,

ps the results were swapped around for the best

Comment

Thanks guys I guess Ill get the one with fan. I think hes got more in stock anyway. Cheers...

Comment

one thing with vid cards the numbers has alot to do with how it will perform being a 7600 card it will run fine but not as good as a 7800, i know you have a budget to look after but another thing to think of these days with cards is that the amount of ram with the card doesnt have too much of an effect anymore

Comment

I would go with 7600GT since it has better memory output/bitrate

Comment

Ive got it The GS. Thanks guys, really great card!

Comment

Working...
                    X