FireBack a 25min BF2 Film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireBack a 25min BF2 Film

Hey guys I just created an account on this site just to make this post hehe anyways this is a Trailer of my up and coming 25min long BF2 Film... The editing is not the best but I did what I could with as little as I have and Know of the software I used to create this film I have spent the past 17 days working on this film I have all the footage I could want/need just editing is taking a good wile for me to get it done so by request from Friends/Teammates I have decided to release a small trailer... if 6min is small. Anyways I have footage all the way from CAL 5v5 Matches all the way to SWIFTYs BF2 pro v1.43 pub server and everything in between from ranked scrub servers.

I have included a couple of SS so you guys may have a taste of what it looks like because I know everyone loves to know what they are getting into. Please do not get discouraged by these horrible SS.

Who are you some people might ask....

I am not known in the BF2 community but I am MSq.BackFire I start commander for 5v5 along with 8v8 on CAL/TWL but I prefer infy only "5v5". I have been playing BF2 since well... BF1942 DC days I moved onto BFV which got me into the competitive "Online Gaming" Such as CAL/TWL before that I played Quake 3 at Lan events all over Central US Dallas, Texas all the way to Branson, Missouri and everywhere in between. I am about to end my BF2 career and move onto other games so that is why I have decided to make this film wile I am at the PRIME of my game and make my tribute to the BF2 community.

Contact info:
    xfire: texbackfire
    email: backfireusa@gmail.com
    Phone: 867-5309 did you realy think I would put that

Film info:
    Elapsed Time: 6min 41sec
    Size: 133 mb
    Video Style: Frag / Skill Showcase
    Maps: Well the trailer only shows Karkand but the full version will show Kark,Fushee,Mash,Sharqi and a couple other random maps
    Weapons: Medic Class for 5v5 game play and Engineer/specops for 8v8 game play
    Link: http://files.filefront.com/backfiret.../fileinfo.html
    Link2: I am currently uploading to gametrailers.com
    Link3: Friend is uploading to our FTP aswell
    Screen Shots:

I hope everyone enjoys this film I put tons of time/effort into this!!!

Re: FireBack a 25min BF2 Film

Check it out lol

Comment

swifty has a horrible server.

Comment

Originally posted by MoB|GunnerDoop
        I enjoy it allot i get GREAT PINGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MoB|GunnerDoop
          I agree, we need a chicago swifty server :P

Comment

Originally posted by BackFire1
            Hey guys I just created an account on this site just to make this post hehe anyways this is a Trailer of my up and coming 25min long BF2 Film... The editing is not the best but I did what I could with as little as I have and Know of the software I used to create this film I have spent the past 17 days working on this film I have all the footage I could want/need just editing is taking a good wile for me to get it done so by request from Friends/Teammates I have decided to release a small trailer... if 6min is small. Anyways I have footage all the way from CAL 5v5 Matches all the way to SWIFTYs BF2 pro v1.43 pub server and everything in between from ranked scrub servers.

I have included a couple of SS so you guys may have a taste of what it looks like because I know everyone loves to know what they are getting into. Please do not get discouraged by these horrible SS.

Who are you some people might ask....

I am not known in the BF2 community but I am MSq.BackFire I start commander for 5v5 along with 8v8 on CAL/TWL but I prefer infy only "5v5". I have been playing BF2 since well... BF1942 DC days I moved onto BFV which got me into the competitive "Online Gaming" Such as CAL/TWL before that I played Quake 3 at Lan events all over Central US Dallas, Texas all the way to Branson, Missouri and everywhere in between. I am about to end my BF2 career and move onto other games so that is why I have decided to make this film wile I am at the PRIME of my game and make my tribute to the BF2 community.

Contact info:
            xfire: texbackfire
            email: backfireusa@gmail.com
            Phone: 867-5309 did you realy think I would put that

Film info:
            Elapsed Time: 6min 41sec
            Size: 133 mb
            Video Style: Frag / Skill Showcase
            Maps: Well the trailer only shows Karkand but the full version will show Kark,Fushee,Mash,Sharqi and a couple other random maps
            Weapons: Medic Class for 5v5 game play and Engineer/specops for 8v8 game play
            Link: http://files.filefront.com/backfiret.../fileinfo.html
            Link2: I am currently uploading to gametrailers.com
            Link3: Friend is uploading to our FTP aswell
            Screen Shots:

I hope everyone enjoys this film I put tons of time/effort into this!!!
            A 25 MINUTE FRAG VIDEO???!!!???

Comment

Just the screens told me that this is 25 minutes of bf2-film I will never see.

Comment

Yep 25min thing what you like but it consist of CAL/TWL matches and a little bit of Pubbing/Swiftys I am sure that you people waste more time staring and wondering wtf am I going to do so just download and watch you dont have to like it just have a look

Comment

It looks pretty good. There was some quality footage there and the editing looked sharp. Here are some suggestions:
                  1. Get rid of the "dead" time when you aren't killing or doing anything.
                  2. Change the font of the text.
                  3. Use only match footage if possible for the full movie.
                  4. Experiment with some effects when you get kills, such as zooming in and out quickly or changing the color.
                  5. Don't steal my music

Comment

Bump Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by $nikendeUllteppe
                      You might learn how to play BF2 correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Texsun
                        Bump Lmao
                        Is the final version out?

Comment

Originally posted by $nikendeUllteppe
                          :laugh: That's what I thought too...
                          You might learn how to play BF2 correctly
                          I hate when people assume their way is the only correct way to play! People have different styles... that's why there's different kits!

Otherwise everyone would have AK, grenade, knife and ERYX

EDIT: and all that blur is no way to play at all!:shakehead :thatsbad:

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. GenX000
                            :laugh: That's what I thought too...

I hate when people assume their way is the only correct way to play! People have different styles... that's why there's different kits!

Otherwise everyone would have AK, grenade, knife and ERYX

EDIT: and all that blur is no way to play at all!:shakehead :thatsbad:
                            Low settings to see further

Comment

Low settings to see further
                              and clearer

there was once I overlooked an MEC because of the annoying shadows in the alleys of Karkand

I learned my lesson and turned the lightings off from then

----------

25min sounds a bit long

but it would be worth watching

I'll wait for the final version

Comment

Working...
                              X