Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2Mappers - Looking for team members

Hello folks,

Ive decided to put some of my free time towards making maps for BF2, and then decided that it was tricky trying to make pro maps on my own. so now im here looking for your help.

Im looking for:
    - Person with BF2 Editor Experience (x2)
    - 3D modeler (Buildings and Props) (x2)
    - Texture Artist (Buildings, Props, Terrain)

If you are interested in joining the team then contact me at tyjotr@hotmail.com, i have a forum set up ready for team members to work through.

Thanks again
    Tyjotr (LoneWolf)

Re: BF2Mappers - Looking for team members

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you are going to find it REALLY, REALLY hard to get players to play your custom maps when there is such things as "ranked servers" still going for BF2 as they can not host custom maps, and players dont want to play on "unranked" servers to play them...

Its hard enought to get players wanting to play a BF2 mod to be honest...

Comment

Sad but true ^

Comment

The guys at TWL are always looking for custom maps for competition - and some of this years ones are ... well... disappointing. *cough* Anyways, there are outlets for custom maps that have the potential for wide scale distribution out there. SixShotSean over at TWL would be the contact there for interested parties.

Comment

e-mail sent

Comment

Same Here

Comment

Good in theory but TWL is only 8v8 and 5v5, so unless youre making a small infantry map, dont bother.

Comment

Not necessarily ... they have a 12v12 Ladder over there. And he said he wanted to make pro maps so Im guessing the action he's after is small infantry anyway.

Comment

If you really want to get into mapping join a mod team is my best advice. Mods can never be good without good maps to back them up

Comment

Working...
                  X