One last idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One last idea

I know this has been brought up before, or something similar, but I'm being serious here.

Does anyone here see EA doing much more for BF2 in the future? I don't, and there are some things that still need to be changed. EA should allow for mod teams to develop the next patch, and after approval amongst the community through beta testing and reviews and such, it should be allowed to be released.

To make sure the patch is fair, it can undergo major testing and community approval.

Imagine, a balanced j10, and other various changes that drastically affect gameplay in a negative sense. However, this does not include changes like helo seat switching and such, but things could be done to spare the gunner from being out of bounded. Such as, like in bf2142, the gunner sits in back, which creates a nearly impossible task for the pilot to out of bounds him.

Idk, what do you guys think?

Re: One last idea

Look mate, i'm not flaming you or anything like that, but every single person that plays the game has their own idea of how to make it better and what should be done etc etc.
    Me ?
    I'm crap at this game (Lamri35UK is my game name).
    I play PURELY for fun, and always have done as you can see from my stats if you care to look
    There is nothing that i'd change. Nothing would make me a better player, it would just bring the game closer down to my level of crapness

Comment

^ Tell that to the people who experience the problems. Just because you've had an easy ride doesn't mean that others have.

Comment

Eh ?
        You talking to me?
        Explain to me exactly HOW i've had an "easy ride" ?
        I've had the same problems as everybody else, i've got the same game!!
        Ever heard the adage "A bad worker always blames his tools"?
        Well, i'm NOT blaming the game for my crapness, are you?

Comment

id love the POE2 team and PRMM team (and maybe other good mod makers) to make a 1.5 patch, you know theyd do it for free and not manage to phuck it up beyond belief like dice, and even though most everybody will agree with you, get ready for some

Comment

Originally posted by hebrewhammer14
            id love the POE2 team and PRMM team (and maybe other good mod makers) to make a 1.5 patch, you know theyd do it for free and not manage to phuck it up beyond belief like dice, and even though most everybody will agree with you, get ready for some

They definitely would do it for free and get a lot of donations I'd imagine!

Comment

I dont understand DICE one bit.

We all know what flaws the game has and how to fix them...yet they never get fixed. (Subtle flaws..nothing in the coding like disconnect, red bug, AT ghost missles, player hit boxes etc.. Im sure these coding issues are alot easier then flaws such as J-10 balancing and such, you knwo the stuff they dont even touch.)

And when ever there is a flaw that do fix they go about it in the way way way wrong way. Take C4, prone spamming, GL..all flaws they fixed but in som,e backwards way.

Comment

good idea

Comment

How would they get community approval? Half the community wants more changes, half wants to revert to 1.0. There's no consensus as to what BF2 should be and no matter what is or isn't done, everybody complains.

Comment

It's not the last...That's for sure.

Comment

PeaceKeeper, how can you be so sure?

Comment

It looks like we will get something else from EA/DICE for BF2, god knows what but according to an EA admin, somethings on the way.

http://forums.easports.com/mboards/t...hreadID=180154

Comment

BF2 support is dead, the gameplay is getting ruined by smacktards on all the servers.
                          It is better just to create BF3 and start testing the game-play elements.

Unfortunately Enemy Territory Quake Wars has been delayed, so we have to wait to be rescued from this smacktard gameplay.

Comment

your just saying things that a typical whiner would say.

it was suggestions from complaining players that took the game from 1.12, where it was the most FUN for everyone, to 1.2 where it became retarded. back in 1.12 the j10 wasnt a problem, the f35 didnt die when you looked at it and helos didnt get minced up in 2 seconds from a crappy jeep, so you see the problems CAME FROM THE PATCHES in the first place.

Comment

PeaceKeeper, how can you be so sure?
                              In a one week radios, you'll see a couple posts saying, "I've got an idea" or "EA should".
                              You'll see

Comment

Working...
                              X