PB Kick for WHAT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB Kick for WHAT?

I just cant belive it, and i got some ribbons aswell.

If i get kicked do i keep my ribbons that i gained during that game play???

Re: PB Kick for WHAT?

A knife server? Lets see how long it takes a BFROE admin to make sure what you have is wiped.

Comment

Originally posted by Serpento
      I just had like 300 points on a knife server
      might want to keep that bit to yourself.

As for the kick it is pretty self-explanatory. There was a problem with either your connection or PB when it tried to do an update check while you were playing, and when it fails that is what happens.

Comment

Guys, Are Knife Servers allowed? Sorry but if they are not, i never knew... I was just searching internet servers and joined a game... well, i guess i lost all my points, because 300 of worth allot to me because I'm bearly able to play BF2 now days.

Comment

With 125 posts here, there is no way you could be so sheltered as to not know about knife or pistol servers being against the BFROE and considered stat padding.

This along with your last post regarding your glitch-cheating is just not painting you in a very good light.

Comment

Honest to god Simon, I have never knew these servers were againts bf2roe.

The fact that they are listed under my filter in BF2, I have only joined 1 one there servers(first time), and i only have made 125 posts just creating help topics and other stuff, I have never bumped into a post regarding knife servers are cheating servers.

I have barely got some sleep for the past two days and i have so much work i need to finish... If i did actually knew these servers weren't allowed, I wouldn't purposely make a topic telling everyone that ive been in it.

I work hard trying to get my rank up(I probably have around 11k global points). Now that i have to face about my stats being wiped out, I would loose many things.

I try to have a great time, I'm in a clan that i currently really like, and really don't want to loose it all. Sorry for my mistake... All i just wanted to know is why I have gotten a PB error.

Comment

yeah i never knew that knife and pistol servers were agenst the rules until a couple of weeks ago i had spent ages looking for one before i knew that tho

Comment

|CBW|Simon, Read your inbox.

Comment

Working...
                X