Unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocks

Ok, so I just got SF. I unlocked the G36c and the SCAR-L. For some reason, I cannot seem to find the SCAR-L available when I play in the game? I can only use the SCAR-L and SCAR-H when I am US.

Here are my stats: http://bf2stats.formitron.com/Stats.aspx?pid=88435255

Re: Unlocks

You can't use your special forces unlocks when you play special forces, only vanilla BF2. Examples: Scar-L, F2000, G36E, MG36, MP7, P90, and L96A1 may not be used as unlocks in special forces.

Sucks, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by R.M.S.1.3
      You can't use your special forces unlocks when you play special forces, only vanilla BF2. Examples: Scar-L, F2000, G36E, MG36, MP7, P90, and L96A1 may not be used as unlocks in special forces.

Sucks, I know.
      Hmm yes you can I have it is a diffrent type of thing I havent found a pattern or anything of why you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
        Hmm yes you can I have it is a diffrent type of thing I havent found a pattern or anything of why you can't.
        Are you sure you aren't just seeing the unlocks in the armies where they are also primary weapons? (Just like the P90 and L96 are primary weapons for EU as well as being tier 2 unlocks.)

Comment

Well you can use some unlocks, only if your that army. For the US i can use the SCAR's, and the mp7 was available, forgot for which army though.

Comment

The unlocks are all army-specific...

Comment

you can only use the first set of unlocks in sf lol when my brother was playin bf2 he wanted the unlocks i had cause i am l33t so i told him to play sf so he did and when he went to bfhq on bf2 he got 4 weapon unlocks lucky bastard

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
                The unlocks are all army-specific...
                No, they aren't. Unlocks are always the same no matter what army you are playing (except that there are no 2nd level unlocks when you run SF). Some armies happen to have primary weapons that are the same as level 2 unlocks though. As I posted earlier, the P90 and L96 are the primary weapons for EU and the other level 2 unlocks are primary weapons for some of the armies in SF. (The code is set up such that unlocks could be army-specific but DICE didn't implement it.)

Comment

Working...
                X