cd key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cd key

I went to EA's site and at the top I logged in with the account I remember making to register my BF2. It took me about 10 different tries to remember the username I used and the password but I kinda remembered it and it worked. Then once your logged in theres different tabs, Member Info, Billing Info, Subscription Info, My Games. Under the My Games it has all the games you've registered on the account. It said mine because I registered mine, but, OFCOURSE he didn't register his.
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

Ten more dollars, thank you.

Comment

if you could just call and get a new one, then anyone could just call and say "oh i lost my key" and have a downloaded copy of the game..sorry to say but, your out of luck. let us know how it works out though.

Comment

I just gave him my cd key, I'm done with this pos game anyway.
          xfire: chodda
          steam: w0ofz

Comment

You have to buy a replacement? Man, talk about money grabbers. I lost my CD key for DF:BHD once, so I emailed Novalogic and they said that I wouldnt have to use it unless I reintalled the game (o rly?) and would email me back the original key if I needed it.

Comment

1. CD key hash is stored in the registry. (hkey_local_machine\software\ea games\bf2\ergc or something)
              2. You can't retrieve the key like SA45-LOL5..., only the hash.
              3. You can install the game with any CD-key and run the reg file you have exported in 1. to be able to play with your OWN key.

Note that after you install with your buddy's key, your key will be overwritten and cannot be retrieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                source? ea's site?
                But of course

The EA support section has this question outlined nicely.

Comment

Working...
                X