Eve of Destruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve of Destruction

does anybody have any idea when the release date for the eve of destruction mod will be

Re: Eve of Destruction

When it's done

I doubt you'll get much different from them - it's very hard to predict release dates until you're nearly there.

Comment

yeah thats why ya listen to updates about the mod and see the progress give ya an idea if its close or still way away.

Comment

Yeah That Would Be A Smart Thing For Him To Do..... And other Wondering About When Certain Mods Will Be Released

Comment

Originally posted by e-Gor
          When it's done
          ye, i allways think thats a gd time to release a mod

Comment

Agreed^^

Comment

RE: EoD

To give you an idea of where we are.. Check our updates. Internally, we are at v.9 beta that is about ready to be sent to the playtesters. We are currently working on some small side projects that are being tested at the moment as well.

Can I give a date, no. I cannot predict when we will be done or have the mod at a point that we feel it is worthy of a public release and scrutiny.

I can say with certainty, that we are close. That the mod is shaping up nicely and that we have met our goals for our first release for an all out infantry combat experience.

Now we are just cleaning up bugs and balance issues and tweaking stuff. These are the items that will take a bit of time. We also want to make sure that most if not all maps have sp support. Until a map has been completely tested out, we will not add sp to it.

As far as the mod release, when it does release. Expect 7 to 10 maps with a map pack followup a short time afterwards. This just to keep the mod total initial build size down. Keep in mind that EOD is almost a total conversion mod of the BF2 game engine.

Stay tuned here at TotalBF2 for news. Our visit our website.. www.eodmod.com for further information.

Comment

THANKS!!! to all the hard working mod devs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (EoDDev)TrahnLee
                  RE: EoD
                  That the mod is shaping up nicely
                  As someone that has been helping to test this mod I would agree wholeheartedly! It's been a blast to test so far

Comment

Working...
                  X