Tip For Karkand!~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip For Karkand!~

Hey, This is a tip for karkand it only works for special ops and if the FF is off.

First off, go to a building. (The higher the better.)

Second, Place a whole bunch of on the ground in one place and press the button.

Third, Since your on top of the building have fun people calling you a hacker and
    have a nice killing spree.

Re: Tip For Karkand!~

Originally posted by 33TheGame33
    Hey, This is a tip for karkand it only works for special ops and if the FF is off.

Second, Place a whole bunch of c4 (i assume u meant c4 at least) on the ground in one place and press the button.

Third, Since your on top of the building have fun people calling you a hacker and
    well known trick

Comment

Also bannable on the one ff off server I play on now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by 33TheGame33

Second, Place a whole bunch of on the ground in one place and press the button.

ah yes its u again,the really stupid one whos quoted in ym sig.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
          ah yes its u again,the really stupid one whos quoted in my sig.
          LOL! I think the word most appropriate here is "pwned"!

Comment

Stupid .. ha ha ha .. Right .. You mock my inteeligence just over one post, that is from over an week old. You are truely pathetic trying to judge someone over a CPU on their intelligence. Also, moron why not look at your message before posting. "ym" . Noob.

Comment

Originally posted by hebrewhammer14
              well known trick
              mhm, and one I've tried once or twice at the square. I love the scar-l anyway.

Decent source of entertainment if you get some poor schmuck that decides to straddle some c4 when you detonate it... "fly meee to the mooooonnn, let me play among the starrrrsss"

Comment

Stupid .. ha ha ha .. Right .. You mock my inteeligence just over one post, that is from over an week old.
                Have you suddenly turned into Tolstoy during the week?

Comment

I saw this done a while ago, they got a medic and 2 snipers up there. The whole game pretty much our whole team was shooting at them. Have fun trying to poke your head up for more then a second or two, unless you do it a lot later in the game.

Comment

Get A Medic and a support dude up there

Then when they die...switch kit.. throw a few packs about =]

Comment

Here is another great tip:

If you see an enemy guy, click the left mouse button to shoot him! That's just awesome!

Comment

next tip: dont play strike at krapkand.

Comment

OLD!!! I do it all the time on pure evil ranked karkand. FF off.

Comment

Do that and get taken out by the closest player who has the slightest clue what he is doing. Us Karkand vets are not stupid you know, and when you just edge over to get a shot in all we can hit is your head which = a one shot kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport
                              Do that and get taken out by the closest player who has the slightest clue what he is doing. Us Karkand vets are not stupid you know, and when you just edge over to get a shot in all we can hit is your head which = a one shot kill.
                              So true, a lot of snipers think they're the best when they snipe all the n00bs from a roof. Most of the time I'm able to take them out with a few shots, depending how far I am.

Another similar thing, people who camp on the MG at Karkand. Since they usually spray everywhere hoping to get kills. Simply creep up on a corner far enough so can barely/not see you and have fun killing them with a headshot.

Comment

Working...
                              X