Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mano a Mano in Vehicles

Here's two niggles.

Part ONE: What's the secret to killing a guy in the gun turret on hummers and utes?

That is - when going head to head, am almost always killed straight out, without the vehicle exploding... Boo-hoo for me.:cry:

Can you actually aim between the roof and the plate round the gun, or do headshots??

Part TWO: Why the heck can't you throw grenades into the slicks? Man, last time I tried - with someone capping a hovver on our flag, with the load bay nice and open - the things went THRU the slick and TKd some helpful teammates, who promptly hit the old punish button. Yowch.

Shooting the pilot in his seat doesn't work either. Whatever that slick's made of - I want a new uniform in it!!

Re: Mano a Mano in Vehicles

Originally posted by RUDEnKRUDE
    Here's two niggles.

Part ONE: What's the secret to killing a guy in the gun turret on hummers and utes?

That is - when going head to head, am almost always killed straight out, without the vehicle exploding... Boo-hoo for me.:cry:

Can you actually aim between the roof and the plate round the gun, or do headshots??

Part TWO: Why the heck can't you throw grenades into the slicks? Man, last time I tried - with someone capping a hovver on our flag, with the load bay nice and open - the things went THRU the slick and TKd some helpful teammates, who promptly hit the old punish button. Yowch.

Shooting the pilot in his seat doesn't work either. Whatever that slick's made of - I want a new uniform in it!!
    take a deep breath, drink some black coffee, and rephrase the "question."

Comment

slick=chopper
      hummer=heavy jeep
      ute=?

Hope that helps the misunderstanding

Comment

ute=pickup or technical

Against humvees and the like you should aim for the head.

Comment

shooting the pilot is easy.. 2 ways.

1: M95 through the cockpit glass
          2: In a blackhawk that has the cargo bay open go to the back right and you can see the pilots head...shoot. Same with humvess through the back window.

The grenade in the blackhawk works fine, ive only ever done it 4 times but trust me it does work, remember the grenade is metallic and so is the interior so there will be some bounce but judge it right and you'll get it

Comment

yeah - but i SWEAR that all four of nades went THRU the chopper.

imagine my disappointment as i james bonded em unsuspected - only to get that lousy TK Punish message flag up. :-(

Comment

Hm...I shot the gunner with a G3 once.

never killed the pilot, except my own when he stole mah blackie. lol

Comment

ach i hate people who dont wait around in a base wen there are loads of people spawnin and 2 positions left in the dune buggy (my fav mode of transport).

oh yeh and people who shoot you wen they want to drive.

Comment

I know that its not buggy to buggy but if you get any height on a gunner in a turret it is easy as pie to headshot'em. Really pisses off when the come gunning up to a flag trying to bust up your team guarding it (yes, occasionally my squad will follow orders or my SL will actually use that cool little pink shield) and you look over the edge and pop him one in the head before he gets a kill...knifing them in the turret is even cooler but have not mastered that one yet...got to be quick like rabbit!

Comment

yeh rescently ive found it quite easy to take out the gunners in transports and even some choppers but still end up having to kill the driver by blowing the thing up.

Comment

Working...
                    X