BF2 community sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 community sucks

bought a new game maybe 20 days ago and it made me realize how bad BF2 communiy really is, its a racing game caled GTR2, joined a forum and was suprised how cool this community is, people model new cars, make new skins, and tracks almost every day, if someone hits your car while racing online they will most likely say sorry, what about BF2, why is it so bad, there are mods and stuff but why are people being asses, maybe coz most of them are brainless kids?

noone cares about custom maps here and they arent played that much, I dont understand, is everyone here a stats whore

Re: BF2 community sucks

fps games always include azzholes. way of life.
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

find a new forum?

Comment

Originally posted by 5cent
        find a new forum?
        can you recommand one?

Comment

Because at least according to XFire player stats BF2 is the 4th most played multiplayer game (not sure how accurate that is). Which means that all of the annoying stupid people who flock to whatever is new and popular are playing it.
          The BF1942 community was probably like this back in it's heyday but now the people who are left playing Forgotten Hope for example are a small community of people who have been playing for a while.

Comment

Because of guns.

Guns make people irritable.

Comment

your comparing a Racing Sim to FPS....

Comment

No, he's comparing the community of a racing sim, to the community of an fps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx19
                  Because of guns.

Guns make people irritable.

Exactly...

See, if your shiny new racing game included the ability to whip out a glock and shoot at the other racers, it might not be so nice anymore. :banana:

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoSnowMan
                    No, he's comparing the community of a racing sim, to the community of an fps.
                    i was trying to make a point theirs alot of difference between the 2 types of games and the community's and perhaps the creators,

things would have been different if modders where able to freely add content to the game from the release date, given an early release of the patches and BF2 not being ranked.

Look at the other games that are around that arent Ranked and that things have been done properly.

Comment

Take a look around and you'll find FPS communities are the same as BF2 (AA, Enemy Territory, etc), and all racing sim communities are the same as GTR2 (liveforspeed, etc).

Comment

GTR2 is an amazing game. Very realistic.
                        I've been hanging around the PuroEuro forums.

Comment

fps forums have always been full of idiots and the majority of threads are complaining or whinging that they keep getting claymored or anything else that kills them.

if game or any other game selling shop actually did their job and not sell fighting games to <18's then there would be alot less penises irritating everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
                            fps forums have always been full of idiots and the majority of threads are complaining or whinging that they keep getting claymored or anything else that kills them.

if game or any other game selling shop actually did their job and not sell fighting games to <18's then there would be alot less penises irritating everyone.
                            thats why i liked the Leisure Suite Larry series :laugh: there wasn't many forums for it and majority of the players were over 18,

Comment

Basically, my point on this topic is that most people don't play mods either they don't know what they are/ what it does/ or where to start. 50% of the BF2 community doesn't know how.

I am that one who doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X