New Mod Coming To Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mod Coming To Town

I need some experienced people to help me with MyMod (my mod is named MyMod) it's kinda silly i know but if you would be willing to help i would put you in the credits (if i knew how) anyways here is a list of stuff i have already completed and a list of stuff i need done... e-mail me or xfire me. either way i'm on.... i live in USA -5:00 so time maybe a factor.

This mod has alot of features in it this is a list of all of the features, please read them while you wait for the modification to load:
    This modification has only modded US material, this is a fun mod for all maps.
    Features are as follows for everything.
    -> Pistol increased Ammo & 1 shot kill for most targets
    -> C4 explosion radius increased, more powerful, can destory arty with 1 c4 pack, can be thrown farther, and has more ammo. Soon to come in the next release is a c4 launcher like the grenade launcher except c4 and it's remotely detonated!
    -> Hand grenade slightly more powerful, i kept the explosion radius the same
    -> Bots AK101 increased accuracy for the bots not you
    -> US Sniper now EU Sniper, just the main gun, the accuracy increased, i increased the zoom to two levels, no recoil, doesn't come out of zoom when fired, more ammo and clips, stamina increased
    -> US Assault M16A2 increaed damage, accuracy, incease zoom slightly, no recoil, auto as well as 3 round and single fire bursts, 100 round mags with 6 clips for 600 rounds of carnage, and increased the fire rate
    -> US Assault grenade launcher now a flashbang launcher
    -> US Assault still has a grenade launcher but it is now the EU launcher and is in slot 5
    -> Most of the kits now have gas masks. Not all of them that would be too easy
    -> Smoke grenades now have green smoke
    -> US support now has flashbang and PKM rifle, the 1st unlock for support
    -> US Support PKM has no recoil, more damage, and the kill message changed. Accuracy still the same though.
    -> US Engineer shotgun no has 25 rounds in each clip with no single reload bullet nonsense, 24 mags, increased accuracy, changed the kill message, changed the fire rate, increased damage to take out small jeeps and buggy's
    -> Maps now have different loading music as well as the main title screen
    -> Got rid of the EA and Dice loading screens as well as the Intro Movie
    -> US Engineer has an anti-tank mine launcher the shoots mines not grenades
    -> AT mines now has a bigger blast radius, smaller detonation radius, bigger explosion force, and bigger detection radius
    -> US Medic has the 1st unlock weapon
    -> US Anti-Tank missle launcher fires semi auto rounds with a blue trail of smoke, increased zoom, increased ammo, increased damage so that it takes out a tank in 1 shot, and increased the explosion radius. So be careful
    -> US Anti-Tank kit now has teargas launcher
    -> Teargas smoke is red
    -> Tickets on all maps are set to 600 each
    -> US drop vechicle is an APC on Sharqi

The following is a list of what needs to be done to the mod...

-> Mec needs to be completely re-designed code wise and weapon wise, the only problem is i need people who know how to make NEW weapons like from scratch using the same skins and stuff though to make it easier for you, because i have taken some of the mec weapons and even the EU weapons as well Ex. i took the AT Mine launcher and used the grenade launcher for mec. now the MEC ASSAULT has a at mine launcher... i want him to have the same exact setup as the US same with CHINA but i want the skins to stay the same! it's complicated just contact me on what needs to be done. if you would like to give any ideas that i could possibly incoroparate into the mod that woul be great to... (excuse my multilation of the english dictionary!)

Re: New Mod Coming To Town

If it's YourMod you shall make it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted_screen
      If it's YourMod you shall make it yourself.
      Yeah I Agree If You Want People To Help Out U might Want To Change The Name

Comment

ok you come up with a nome because that's the only thing i could figure out... MyMod is like My documents everyone has one!!! so i thought oh well to bad so sad i'll just name it MyMod considering i made the mod... but now that i am requesting help i will change the name IF you give me one... otherwise the name stays!

Comment

Fixer upper

Comment

ok that's fine... NOW HELP ME PUT IT TOGETHER!!!

Comment

Working...
            X