Calling all you Generals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all you Generals

Since I'm only about 28,000 away from 180,000 I thought I'd clear something up. I know that each General rank requires hours bar 4 star.

So, if I get the points before the hours, then the hours come, I presume I do the usual and go on another server and get one point for the promotion? Is it also the same if I get the hours and points but not vet armour which I am missing, and then get vet armour?

Re: Calling all you Generals

Originally posted by Bloodsport
    Since I'm only about 28,000 away from 180,000 I thought I'd clear something up. I know that each General rank requires hours bar 4 star.

So, if I get the points before the hours, then the hours come, I presume I do the usual and go on another server and get one point for the promotion? Is it also the same if I get the hours and points but not vet armour which I am missing, and then get vet armour?
    You will rank up when you meet all the requirements, you will not be cheated (like w/ that sargeant rank @ 20,000 points), & have to wait till the next tier, & you will rank up on your next kill, not point

btw, you have to have 180,000 points before the round starts, & you will get your rank up on the first kill

LG SB

peace

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
      You will rank up when you meet all the requirements, you will not be cheated (like w/ that sargeant rank @ 20,000 points), & have to wait till the next tier, & you will rank up on your next kill, not point

btw, you have to have 180,000 points before the round starts, & you will get your rank up on the first kill

LG SB

peace

how exactly are you "cheated" at 20,000???

Comment

You rank up the another rank not 1st sgt

Comment

Originally posted by LtGir
          how exactly are you "cheated" at 20,000???

He is referring to the Master/1st Sargeant ranks. One you get ready to rank to either one of these you must meet all the requirements to get the 1st Sgt. rank, IF you do not have them you will be stuck at Master Sgt. till your next rank up (which is another goofy rank with requirements).

Once you are awarded Master Sgt. you can't rank up to 1st by getting all the requirements where as the General ranks are different.

Soooo, there lies how you are "cheated" at the Sgt. ranks!

Comment

Originally posted by YugoSKS
            He is referring to the Master/1st Sargeant ranks. One you get ready to rank to either one of these you must meet all the requirements to get the 1st Sgt. rank, IF you do not have them you will be stuck at Master Sgt. till your next rank up (which is another goofy rank with requirements).

Once you are awarded Master Sgt. you can't rank up to 1st by getting all the requirements where as the General ranks are different.

Basic Avaitor and I can get 1sgt (no, I dont have it...I cant fly)

Comment

Originally posted by d3sc3n7j
              Basic Avaitor and I can get 1sgt (no, I dont have it...I cant fly)
              Then goto a map with FF off and then Get a jet and just stay on the run way dont move I do it all the time

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
                Then goto a map with FF off and then Get a jet and just stay on the run way dont move I do it all the time
                Stat padding? Just find an almost empty server, like Wake, take the J-10, then you're all set. Its a really easy badge to get.

Comment

LG SB

peace
                  Thanks mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport
                    Thanks mate.
                    Anytime m8

btw stars are nice, but the colonel's eagle was always my fav

LG SB

peace

Comment

Anytime m8

LG SB

peace
                      Wait serialbutcher I am a little slow :laugh: So you can get 180,000+ points and not have veteran armor and then get veteran armor and you would rank up to the whatever general rank?

Comment

Originally posted by Supermario
                        Wait serialbutcher I am a little slow :laugh: So you can get 180,000+ points and not have veteran armor and then get veteran armor and you would rank up to the whatever general rank?
                        Sure

None of the Colonels w/ 180,000+ points are "stuck" w/ the Colonel rank forever, they will "rank up" whenever they finish their requirements

LG SB

peace

Comment

Anytime m8

LG SB

peace

That's my favorite rank as well. I would like to reach it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by YugoSKS

so if i have all of the requirements for first seargent but i dont have 20, 000 points i will go straight to 1st sarge,

p.s do i get 2 unlocks or 4

i have SF

Comment

Originally posted by towel
                              That's my favorite rank as well. I would like to reach it soon.

It's my New Year resolution...

Comment

Working...
                              X