Need an award answer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an award answer.

I'm a little bit miffed now, over the last 7 days I've been 'awarded' expert engy repair 3 times. I worked my little butt off repairing assets and getting a pretty poo KDR in the process. The first server was German, second was unknown and the last one UK based. I had no ping issues, only had 1 TK and I stayed for the entire round. I got the score added and the other bits n bobs but no shiny gold spanners.

I did have the connection problem on the 2nd server but not on the other 2. My worry is that I'm getting it on Warlord and not vanilla maps. Can anyone shed some light as I'm getting fed up of being shot in the plums whilst repairing the UAV.

Re: Need an award answer.

Don't worry about your stats! Just play the game, don't get out of the way of having a good time by trying to get a badge.

If you want to see how to get the award, go to totalbf2.com, then click on badges, ribbons, or medals. There you can see what you need to get each award.

Comment

I know a good way to get repair points. kekkekekekeke
      Go to Road To Jalalabad, be American, get a Hummvee, and go to the lake by the neutral CP at the beginning of the round. Drive in the water for the Hummvee to get hurt, but not explode. Hit F3 aim down and start repairing. BUT! There are two things about this. The second ring around the wrench crosshair will NOT appear in the Car. Also, drive out each time you get a repair point. Do that until 20 repair points. Hope I could help!

Comment

Originally posted by Raiketsu
        Go to Road To Jalalabad, be American, get a Hummvee, and go to the lake by the neutral CP at the beginning of the round. Drive in the water for the Hummvee to get hurt, but not explode. Hit F3 aim down and start repairing. BUT! There are two things about this. The second ring around the wrench crosshair will NOT appear in the Car. Also, drive out each time you get a repair point. Do that until 20 repair points. Hope I could help!
        If this works then you are my new best bud
        Thanks for that.

Comment

You will get it wait for your stats to update

Comment

You can still earn vanilla awards on SF or any other expansion for that matter. Did you disconnect before the round had finishsed?

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
              You will get it wait for your stats to update
              Its been 7 days now. This happened on my expert explosive as well. Got it on my third go though.

Comment

It's called an expert badge cause you're supposed to be good enough to earn it without cheating..

Comment

.... Drive in the water for the Hummvee to get hurt, but not explode. Hit F3 aim down and start repairing. BUT! There are two things about this. The second ring around the wrench crosshair will NOT appear in the Car. Also, drive out each time you get a repair point. Do that until 20 repair points. Hope I could help!
                  all it takes is a screenshot of you doing that submitted to bfroe and you will get a free stats reset.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

First of all, that is stat padding, second of all, please change your avatar, because I was prepared to rant about how I thought you were cool but now I do not, but then realized that you were not bloodsport

Comment

Unfortunatly BFROE don't seem to be too concerned about BF2 anymore. It has become a stats haven with strange happenings going on in a lot of rounds. Reporting the offenders dosen't seem to do anything at all to their stats.
                      This player was reported about a month ago 57729303 for stat padding. He has since been seen on Knife and Pistol servers as well. He still has all of his points.

Comment

Working...
                      X