getting kicked by PB :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting kicked by PB :/

Hi, punkbuster is kicking for some reason, saying it's a multihack or something, I'm not using absolutely any hacks, it started doing that out of nowhere, I haven't change a thing! does anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?

Re: getting kicked by PB :/

Re-install and update all drivers and try shutting down background programs. That should help.

Comment

Manual update of punk may help too.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm gonna look into that,.............. how I hate reinstalling

Comment

Did you have a username called Badkarma_8?

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
            Did you have a username called Badkarma_8?
            account name is at bottom of picture

Comment

Yea, but did you have a username before called Badkarma_8?

Comment

Wonder why he is not getting back to us?

Comment

Hi everyone, I figured out what was causing it, alex, I didn't get back on time cause I was researching what was causing it, so please stop trying to start shenanigans and hinting at things.

my username is BadKarma[IRL] like Scinto mentioned look at the screenshot.

Anyways it was a program called Codminimizer(http://callofduty.filefront.com/file...nimizer;25528), it's a program to properly minimize Call of Duty(you can't minimize the game and access the desktop without this app).

Once I turned it off, everything was fine again, it's odd cause it never caused problems before I updated graphics drivers(Omega Drivers). Maybe since it's supposed to intervene with OpenGL to properly minimize the game it was also intervening with BF2 somehow? although there were no artifacts on the screen or anything, and it didn't cause any troubles with any other games.

Anyways, if someone has the same problem in the future, ^ the answer to the problem.

Now, to get back to my chea........ games.........

Comment

lol,

thanks for getting back to us. Hopefully this answer will help other COD'ers.

Comment

Working...
                    X