Quick Question: If a game ends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question: If a game ends...

If a game ends because the # of players fell below the minimum # of players needed for game to play, do the the points get reported, or is it just wasted? Meaning, if 6 players are needed, and 1 drops out making it 5, then game ends. If players had points, do they report?

Re: Quick Question: If a game ends...

It still counts. Thats how I got 2 easy gold medals.

Comment

Hmmm. OK then.

Then what happened tonight isn't as funny as I thought it was.

Was playing Dragon Valley. Flying J10. It was a 64 sized map, but only had 8 players. Just enough to have game going. I was flying around, spotting bases. Most times it would say "Enemy Forces" which you know means there's no one there. But sometimes I'd spot someone. Oh, we had no commander. So, if I DID spot someone, I'd spray the area, or bomb it and get kills.

Well, they accused me of hacking and vote kicked me. Server was full of clan guys. Uh, remember, only enough players to keep game going. Vote was successful. I got kicked, and the game ended. LOL I guess they didn't realize the game would end if they booted me. Duh! If they lost thier points, it would have been funnier.

Anyway, I still got a chuckle out of it.

Comment

Today on Wake USMC capped all the flags and I was flying the J10 and they couldn't kill me and everyone made a vote kick and I got kicked.

Comment

I hate it when you play a match, with a specific goal in mind, which doesn't include capping bases. Say you want to get some jet time in. You're flying around, killing things, doing your own thing. Or sniping, or whatever. But you really aren't paying attention to the flags. You're in your own squad. Before you know it, you have NO flags, and you're the only one left.

Doesn't that frustrate the sh!t outta you? Reminds me of work. If I ain't workin', it ain't gettin' done! LOL.

I usually just suicide in those situations, because capping 1 base usually gets the entire team rushing in on you and it hardly ever pays off. I'd rather just get a new game going.

Comment

Yes it does frustrate me because on wake if your PLA everyone waits for a chopper or jet and then the USMC caps all the flags

Comment

Originally posted by Supermario
              Yes it does frustrate me because on wake if your PLA everyone waits for a chopper or jet and then the USMC caps all the flags
              True, lol.

I just sit in the bushes.

Comment

Originally posted by Supermario
                Today on Wake USMC capped all the flags and I was flying the J10 and they couldn't kill me and everyone made a vote kick and I got kicked.
                I would have voted yes. Theres nothing more frustrating when the last guy left refuses to cap a flag and flys around pointless with no or little ammo avoiding death for 10 or so minutes. Its not soo bad if its an ignorant sniper, they will usually be killed quickly enough, but a J-10 is completly different. Next time i advise bailing over a flag and being a team player

Comment

yes they do easy medals to

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyRo-iNT
                    I usually just suicide in those situations, because capping 1 base usually gets the entire team rushing in on you and it hardly ever pays off. I'd rather just get a new game going.
                    Aww c'mon, what ever happened to the glory of coming from behind and snatching victory from the hands of defeat?? (though you're right, it usually just ends ugly...:laugh: )

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
                      I would have voted yes. Theres nothing more frustrating when the last guy left refuses to cap a flag and flys around pointless with no or little ammo avoiding death for 10 or so minutes. Its not soo bad if its an ignorant sniper, they will usually be killed quickly enough, but a J-10 is completly different. Next time i advise bailing over a flag and being a team player
                      One time it was 170 to 3 and usmc had all flags so I kept flying till we won. Lmao it was only 3 tickets.

Comment

Yea it still counts. In this game, you earn a point, you can't lose it. Unless you TK, or somethin

Comment

Working...
                        X