Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrieving Account Error.

Hi,
    I've reinstalled BF2 on my new computer and I went to manage accounts and retrieve account to get my old account back, i have been on my account yesterday on my friends house.

So the problem is, as i click on retrieve account and fill out the details and click on retrieve account to log onto my account I get this error stating out that
    "A error has occured trying to connect to your socket", and im thinking how can I resolve this problem.

Please reply A.S.A.P with help!

Thank you.

Re: Retrieving Account Error.

make sure BF2 isnt being blocked by a firewall

Comment

Re: Retrieving Account Error. "connection refused"

Hi i was hoping i could get a lil help on a situation im having with bf2 deluxe edition...
      I played the game online for 2 days then got this problem and can no longer connect.

when loggin online to the BF2 account server. i recive the GAME MESSAGE: " ACCOUNT SERVER REFUSED THE CONNENTION.

After that i cannot log in...

ive installed/uninstalled. ANd got nothing!
      CD key is correct: have not given it to anyone..
      i can login to my BF2 account using my friends PC and play..
      im new to changing the ports on my PC so im confused when it says enter port "UDP/TCP 1024-1124"?

Does it want all 200 (1024-1124) UDP/TCP ports open? Or is their a specific way i enter that port information?

Ive talked ot EA and they have no advise for me...
      Im new to the forums but not new to the internet, and still find very little on this specific problem..

please help!

ziluelijah@yahoo.com

Comment

Re: Retrieving Account Error.

Adjusting the ports is something you do to the router. Each router operates differently but usually has support lines to assist you with opening and directing ports.

Comment

Working...
        X