usersettings.con

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usersettings.con

I have a few questions concerning the usersettings.con filles found here.
    EA GAMES>Battlefeild 2>Mods>Bf2>settings>usersettings.con
    I know that the GSDefaultLatencyCompensation can improuve hit recognition when I set it to my ping but im unsure what the other ones do.
    SettingsManager.boolSet GSExtrapolateFrame 0
    SettingsManager.U32Set GSExtrapolationTime 1200
    SettingsManager.U32Set GSInterpolationTime 100
    SettingsManager.U32Set GSPerfLogAtPlayerCount 30

I usually play in servers in witch I have between 6-30 ping and im wondering what would be the ideal number to put these settings, a fixed number or something near my ping.

I also have a LCD monitor with a 25ms response time. Should I add an other 25ms to my LatencyCompensation file to improuve this.

My most played class is sniper and I know a few ms off can mean the diffrence between a headshot and hitting the dust.

Thanks for the help

Re: usersettings.con

i think that changing anything in Usersettings wouldnt be allowed, could be thought of giving an advantage of some sort..

Comment

Re: usersettings.con

Just found out a little more about the subjet a tweakguides.com

"For the most part I haven't found any problems with PunkBuster by using the recommended settings above, though some servers may be very strict and not allow these values to be changed. If altering these values seems to make things worse for you, or you experience more jerkiness, lag or disconnections, reset them to the defaults shown above and leave them be."

So I don't think it's a problem although I guess you can't be sure.

Comment

Working...
      X