Sky Diving Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sky Diving Mod

I remember watching that a while ago....
    It's cool, I'll try to get a demo video of what I have so far up soon.

Comment

I have some ideas for the mod to think about:

1:
      a C-130 at about... 30,000ft... I think maybe a little less since prop planes don't go that high. Static so it won't move.
      b Have a Special Forces like trigger system to open the cargo ramp.

2. JUST in case Dcon won't let you borrow a (gutted out) AC-130, Special Forces has an Antonov 124 on Night Flight which you could possibly use with EA's Permission. With modding you could close the nose and only leave the back open.

3. A really good/fun setting... Anyone seen "007, The Living Daylights"? The opening C-130 parachuting scene took place in Gibraltar... This would be a good setting for a map. Just Google Camp Gibraltar and you'll see.

4. If you can mod the engine so that you can use weapons while falling, you could have "weapons" such as an, altimeter, an extra O2 tank, watch etc.

5. What are you to do once you reach the ground? Include a Blackhawk or two for each team, so that you can go back up to the C-130. In reality a Blackhawk can actually refuel from the C-130... but in this mod it would just hover over the C-130 and let the passengers out.

Comment

Looks interesting, I'm intersted.

Comment

I'll start work on an 02 system, I hadn't even thought about that.... I could also use helping with some models and coding them in, if anybody wants to help with that. Otherwise I'll just reskin the current models.

Comment

i have always looked for a sky diving mod but could never find the one im looking for the one when u type !ju then w/e number u want i can never find it the closest one i got to that was the one where u skydive from 3000ft off the plateform so ya im looking forword to this skydiving mod

Comment

Working...
            X