Helo circular reticule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helo circular reticule?

Here and there a circular reticule traipses across the screen when piloting a chopper, is this purely cosmetic or is it giving me an indication about my co-pilot's Vulcan cannon LOS?
    /Thanks.

peace,

Re: Helo circular reticule?

Id like to know this too I never knew what it was. Only saw it when I took off

Comment

I think it means when your in a compelelty level hover.

Comment

Ive answered to this question about 10 times now. Theres a search button topside, check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
          Ive answered to this question about 10 times now. Theres a search button topside, check it out.
          And yet you still post about this praticular topic since I know everyone here has poseted on stuff like this "How do I get the 2nd unlocks?" and "OMFG so and so is such a hacker!!!".

Comment

I think that when you near a hover the circle pops up. As you drift on the horizontal plane the circle moves. Imagine it as a top down view of the helicopter on your screen. If the circle stays in the center you aren't moving, if you move vertically it stays still as well. But any movements forward, back, left, or right will be shown with the circle moving off center.

Comment

Working...
            X