This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the padders again

i went back the server i mentioned yesterday in a thread (doesnt matter if you dont know what im talking about) and i found a group of stat padders, took some screenshots, killed all of them and got BANNED for being a "party booper". i got a screenshot of that too. i went to BFROE and reported the one guy that i could. here be the screenshots

Re: the padders again

narc...

lol im kidding.....i think its stupid ppl waste their time, effort, money, and electricity doing this fruitless and choresome nonsense.....but funny when they do it all to get reset......lol love it

Comment

I'll quote touch my balls here.

"I don't know what's more pathetic, people that feel they need to pad stats, or people that care."

Comment

they deserve it

Comment

well it makes sense to care when it effects YOUR gameplay upon entering a server........for most, joining another server takes up or even more than 10 minutes....its not a simple task like it used to be in games....

also these kicks and bans that are given to honest players so these nub scum can pad, are recorded into our stats and reflects negatively in this respect also....

Comment

i just checked that guys stats...he has 1600 knife kills...i wonder why

Comment

they cannot even spell pooper...foolios.

Comment

Good job, dealing with the low life players. I wouldnt worry much about what happens on thier server anymore either. I would find a good place to play and get my game on. Although I cant suggest a good server I can tell you that if you will find, you can use BF2s.com, some of the people from here that you will likely be in a good server. Good Luck. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Thank you for the report.

Comment

Well we can hope that they get wiped otherwise atleast you got screens

Comment

Originally posted by Monkmonkman
                      I'll quote touch my balls here.

"I don't know what's more pathetic, people that feel they need to pad stats, or people that care."
                      QFT.........................

Comment

Working...
                      X