childish admins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• childish admins?

was palying on =egc= server and we were kicking the crap out of the egc clan and the kicked me and the punkbuster reason admin decision " noob "
    lol couldnt take getting their butt kicked sad for them

Re: childish admins?

Yeah, it feels bad for a second then you realize that you should smile. Poor losers everywhere

Comment

roger that

:laugh:

does it do any good to report these admins on their own server to bfroe? or does it just get u banned?

Comment

It is childish "i'm not playing anymore and im taking my ball with me!!!" lol

Comment

Unfortunately, its all too common. There's no prequalification for admins renting servers. Just pay the cash, and you got one. Doesn't matter if you're an honest scene obiding person, or a lowlife jerkoff what want to rent his own server so he can pad his stats. Money talks.

Comment

Yeah, you'll see more of them in the future. They won't go away.

Comment

i got kicked the other day by an Admin for "attacking the admin" who was on the other team

Its just stupid and chilidish they give good servers a bad name

Comment

And another
                Hey I owned an admin/clan and got kicked topic is born.
                Maybe you talked trash, who knows??
                Go to the forum of that clan and complain is my sugestion

Comment

Hmm I would take a pic and send it in to POTD they should have a POTD were it is only for kick reasons that would be worth a luagh.

Comment

thats a pretty good idea.
                    on the topic of kick reasons, my latest one was
                    "shock paddles are not weapons" this was after killing two snipers who were laying next to each other with them
                    didnt see the problem with it myself

Comment

I had the same last nigth with 666 clan, afte rlosing about 10 maps in a row, even though they were the mecs all the time.....they started using server manager to put things on screen like...WARNING: AIMBOT DETECTED which scared a few peple off the server, the map ended with me having 7 points....lol then about 60 seconds into the next map another message appeared on screen, WARNING: REAPERUK AND RECONUK AIMBOT DETECTED, well i coldn't stop laughing, after asking for proof, they just said PB has taken screenshots and it only takes screenshots of cheaters...well i laughed even more after giving them the bfroe site address and telling them to report me and post the proof on here and to bfroe, they started to get abusive and just repeatadly sayign we have ss proof bla bla bla, after they realised dring this time they were losing again, they banned 4 of us from our side on sharqi peninsula as they couldn't get any flags...the ban reasons were aimbot......this is after playing on their server for about 2 weeks...lol...oh well i'm sure they'll grow up one day.

The game is getting too lame now, people getting kicked for any reason that can be thought of, servers restarting because you've taken a flag......we need more official servers but it won't happen....

Comment

funny i dont get any of that playing on Pub servers, i only get greif when i join a clan server

Comment

to OP , i was banned from their server for owning them too. I played on their server for a few weeks cos it was p!ss easy points, their clan are total crap players and it was a laugh kicking the butts of their whole squad.

Then i guees they got fed up with it and banned me

no probs though, i just go somewhere else and do the same(usually)

Comment

Its seems these days that they let anyone be an admin....

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                              funny i dont get any of that playing on Pub servers, i only get greif when i join a clan server
                              Yeah I don't get any grief any more. Probably because I usually play on the same servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X