Is an x52 a bit overkill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is an x52 a bit overkill?

From time to time I still see new boxes at computer outlets for the X45. It's cost is something that doesn't make it fly off the shelves. I'd trust a 2nd hand one though. The thing is built like a tank.

Comment

God I hate this thing =/ I royally suck at it, and I swear to god I can barrell roll quicker with my mouse than with my stick.

Comment

Go to your JET controls in BF2 and just turn up the sensitivity a notch.

Comment

Thanks a lot kc135dood! So you say the x45 is better for the rudder but the x52 is better made...fortunately im not a heavy handed sort of person and I like to have as many controls as possible to choose so I might still look for a second hand x45 - I suppose the important thing is have they got the same range on the throttle part or if one has a shorter sweep than the other?

Im not too impressed with the fancy lights and screens on the x52, thats unnecessary bloat to a simple control stick imo, but if I could just use the throttle perhaps that would be useful.

Comment

I have a X-52 it sits around I cant really get a control scheme for it either. The plugs can get messed up at times when trying to plug it into the joystick. The plugs are just like old mouses they have all the little tiny metal sticks in them and they bend really easily so be careful i had to take a pencil and fix mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Supermario
              I saw it in Best Buy looks a bit confusing, thats why I stick with my handy, Logitech 3D Extreme Pro.
              Yeah I got that one for Christmas, nice little joy .

Comment

Working...
              X