account issues please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account issues please help

well i would like to start this off by saying this is my very first post on these forums.. im new to battlefield. although i have had the game seince launch. single player is fun.. and i would like to get into multiplayer but im having some issues.

Also i have searched the forums a fair bit. Not to much mind you. I will have to apologize if this issue is already answerd.

Now on to my problem.

Ok well when i try to go into battlefield 2 online. it promps me to make an account first. No problem right? thats what i thought. For some reason when i make the account.

It goes to the creating account screen and sits there.. i have let it sit for over an hour. so im sure im not being impaitent.

There is my problem. Simple but its a head scratcher.

I have unlocked most of the ports that the website suggests on my wireless wallmart lynksis router

and i have also disabled all my firewalls.

I have the very first version of this game. Will i need to update in order to logg in.

I also elected not in install gamespy arcade.. because i thought it was not needed.

Now here is a look at my system:

Amd athlon x2 3800
    1 gig corsair dual channel ram
    2 geforce 6600 gt cards
    120 gig western digital drive.
    windows xp sp2

I guess that is all the info that may be of any use.. once again thanks for having me here at the total battle field 2 forums and i apreciate any and all responces from you fine folk.

have a great day

Re: account issues please help

Do you have Zone Alarms, Norton Internet Security or any other Firewalls?

you will need to update later to play. The update you need is 1.41

secure online file sharing, enterprise cloud storage, mobile access, on-premises cloud, self-hosted cloud, endpoint backup, sync, drive, secure mobile access, mobile device management, online collaboration, collaboration tools, hipaa compliance, private dropbox alternative, owncloud alternative, ftp alternative, efss

Comment

Working...
    X