Insomnia rule changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Insomnia rule changes

I just see extreme jerkyness when I am pingin 18 to a server and the guy in the gunners seat is pinging 180. You can really see it. And it is pretty consistent. I have noticed it always in those situations for 18 month of playing BF2.

Comment

I ping around 120-170 when in a good low latency US server. The only thing against me is lag spikes and I have to alter my aim for the TV missiles (due to the hit box lagging behind when my ping is high).

The lag spike is by far the worst. There's nothing more annoying then going on a 24 kill streak in the F35, you go to repair, re-arm or on a charge at that tank and the next thing you know you're looking at yourself in a Crater from a 3rd person perspective.

Comment

Insomnia is great now, apart from them forcing you to switch teams.

Comment

LOL, yeah, that is only one thing that I am still a somewhat disstafied with. I don't like every round to switch, especially on a single map server like Insomnia. I would rather it was every other round. I get a good squad for a couple rounds and I like to keep them. And how quickly a lot of Sharqi maps end, I hate how we are always getting shaken up.

Comment

You guys come play the i(365) servers. They are better.
            The BFROE people have worked hard. Good feedback from community

Comment

Working...
            X