more padders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more padders

i was just in some server, spawned on a squadleader and there was a ring of medics killing and reviving yada yada yada you guys know the drill. i hit suicide so i couldnt be revived(thanks to a recent thread) and was about to go get some screenshots but my game crashed. i was going to go report people on BFROE but didnt get their names, all i had was the clan tag and i dont know how i can report 3 "BAW" clan members without their full player nicks

Re: more padders

Originally posted by mwillin0000
    i was just in some server, spawned on a squadleader and there was a ring of medics killing and reviving yada yada yada you guys know the drill. i hit suicide so i couldnt be revived(thanks to a recent thread) and was about to go get some screenshots but my game crashed. i was going to go report people on BFROE but didnt get their names, all i had was the clan tag and i dont know how i can report 3 "BAW" clan members without their full player nicks
    you cant

and you need proof screenshots or a fraps video

Comment

Too bad.

Comment

Good ole fashion stat padders BF2 will never change

Comment

Sounds like its hunting season. Is it duck season or rabbit season? Shoot him now or shoot him later?

Im kidding but it could add a little to your BF2 experience to hunt for these guys and see if you can catch them at it. I did that to a coupe of guys and kept showing up in thier game for weeks, heh heh heh. Just being there and telling them, only told them once, that they had been reported with screen shots doing the knife and revive gig. When I was in the game with them I would make sure that they saw me and then go on my way to play the round, nothing else. It must have bugged them because they started leaveing the server and going somewhere else to play but I was useing BF2s to find them and going there too. Again, I just made sure that they saw me then I would play the round like everyone else. Good Luck "Hunting" . . . . . . .Red

143 players show up on BF2s with BAW in the begining of thier name and only one with =BAW= at the begining of thier name

Comment

Blast! Too bad your comp crashed

Comment

Originally posted by Kapukluk
              Blast! Too bad your comp crashed
              well...actually it was just BF2 but it still sucked...bf2 seems to crash alot when im at dragon valley, and im not sure why

Comment

Working...
              X