I think I need counseling....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I need counseling....

I cant help it, I find myself spamming nades alot anymore.....SOMEONE SLAP ME!!!!

well it started on Iron Gator, as I have been playing support alot recently, I never really found it very easy to sit at the top of the steps and lob nades down to the innocent fools at the bottom, because I wasnt very good at it as I had hit the doorway many many times and ate the nade myself.......I deserved it

but the other day on Iron Gator, I was MEC and we had all the flags except the Viewing Deck, me being the gung ho person that I am charged right up the ladder thinkin "Im gonna take that Fn flag" NOT!!! died almost instantly.........3 times as a matter of fact, well I got up there again and figured F this sh!t, I layed at the bottom of the ladder and lobbed nade after nade up in the air, resupplied myself and kept on spammmin, I got 18 nade kills in a matter of a 90 seconds while all my teammates were down on the deck doin the same thing but their nades were goin over and I believe I was the only one doin any killin
    well the map ended and I sat there tryin to decide if I felt good about it, and all I could do is sit there and think about how many times I was on the other end of the spamming and I started to laugh while thinkin "HAHA F'ers spam on that"

I think the evil side of me kinda liked it :evil: :evil: :evil:

soooooo.........

who would like to slap the sh!t out of me and set me straight??

Re: I think I need counseling....

If it works and it ain't hacking....use it

Comment

I agree with bazzamattaz. Not a hack and you still had to "aim" those nads.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
        If it works and it ain't hacking....use it
        YES, that sounds great

Comment

Spamming nades was fun for about 5 minutes. After that it got real boring real fast, and I went back to regular BF2.

Comment

Working...
          X