Would you like a BF2 story-mode sp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like a BF2 story-mode sp

It would be like COD2, ultra sweet, what do u think?

Re: Would you like a BF2 story-mode sp

Sorry, Not really. I mean, Doom ha a story and that was fine. But Battlefield does not really need a story line. A for effort though.

Comment

Yeah, one of the biggest things missings was a linkable story line, that little paragraph explaining the map just didn't cut it.

Its one of the things I noticed missing from the day of release.

Comment

Well, if you put it like that, a story for each of the maps, that would be very intresting. I mean, I would like to play a round of golf at Sharqi Country Club now and then, and like to know where it came from.

Anyone know an apartment locater for Sharqi Beach Front? I noticed there was some construction last time I passed through.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
          Well, if you put it like that, a story for each of the maps, that would be very intresting. I mean, I would like to play a round of golf at Sharqi Country Club now and then, and like to know where it came from.

Anyone know an apartment locater for Sharqi Beach Front? I noticed there was some construction last time I passed through.
          I don't get it

Comment

MC for the XB/PS2 has somewhat of a storyline, much better than regular BF2PC singleplayer, if they could bring the MC SP to PC it would make the game better in my opinion.

Comment

I think a story mode in BF2 would be great. It would gife the single player mode more appeal. I would personally play single player much more often if i know that it wouldent be like the multi-player mode.

Comment

Working...
              X