Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your worst weapon/vehicle?

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
    If you practice with any gun, you will become better. Logical, ain't it?
    Yes, so it isn't that the PP-19 is particularly good, it's just that you have a lot of experience with it. That doesn't make it a great weapon, which is what you claimed ("leet"). It's adequate and that's about it.

Comment

Worst weapons are the sub-machineguns. Shotguns are teh 1337. atleast on maps i play.
      I stay outta jets, can't fly. I've allways said that wookies ain't meant to fly, don't believe everything you saw in TV.

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
        Yes, so it isn't that the PP-19 is particularly good, it's just that you have a lot of experience with it. That doesn't make it a great weapon, which is what you claimed ("leet"). It's adequate and that's about it.
        I didn't mean leet in the sense that it was an amazing weapon. You make way too many assumptions. Any smacktard nade spammer knows this. The PP-19 is the least of my choices. I mean, you're talking down on the PP-19 like it's an ex-girlfriend. To me, I lost my virginity to that baby.

And I really don't have much experience with it, maybe 5 hours tops. AT is my least played class, and I'll use the DAO if I ever play. P90 is too ineffective in CQC, although I've gotten some nasty 3 kill sprees with one clip.

Comment

F-35B.

I'm not a good enough pilot to compensate a lack of verticle loop with afterburners, and acceleration. Usually when I start pulling up, or turning sharply horizontally, I get toasted. It seems to me like I'll never get the hang of this plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Calder27

Shotgun cartridges contain a number of lead pellets which are fired from the gun, and they spread out as they travel, so the further away your target is, the less pellets it will be hit by.
            The problem isn't really with the spread on the shotguns, the pump action shotguns fire increadibly slowly. I can empy my pump's 8 round magazine in the time it takes the guy in BF2 to cycle the pump. Seriously it is stupidly slow. Thats generally when I die, the first round didn't kill and now you've to wait about 20 minutes so the idiot can cycle the pump.

The range of the shotgun IS also idiotic. The shot seem to cone out from the muzzle in a cone. This isn't how shotgun shells work. They are more or less held together with the wad or cup. Any decent sotgun will lad about 75% of the shot into a mans torso at 50m, easily. In BF2 you luckey to hit one pellet on them. The max range of BF2's shotgun seems to be around 25m, although you can pull off some fantastic long ranged shots

Personally the M11-87/Chinese pump is my favourie weapon in the game.

Worst?

Has to be the MP7. I can't kill jack with it. Closely followed by the L86A1, I can't use it as well as other people can.

Worst vehicle? Anything. I hate vehicles. I prefer BF2 as an infantry game. I get killed in tanks, APC's, jets, copters, jeeps, AT weapons......

KBK

Comment

According to bf2s my worst weapon is carbines where i have 212 kills to 454 deaths. And when it comes to vehicles... Gosh i cant even remember what its like... Just have a vague memory of heli being really fun. I only ever play infantry only nowadays...

Comment

Working...
              X