Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CD Key.

I don't know where to post this so...

I just got BF2 for christmas and I got to the CD Key screen and I entered the Key and I click ok and get an invalid CDKey! Wtf is up with that? it is a brand new game and I highly doubt anyone has tampered with it.

Can anyone help or driect me to a key generator or something?

Re: My CD Key.

Hmm check the key after you type it in and make sure you follow the instructions.

Comment

I did! I typed the Cdkey in EXACTLY and I even pressed the letters and number in one at a time! It didn't work. >_<

Comment

Type the key in properly. No ******erators. Not that they'll even work anyway.

Comment

I TYPED IT IN AS CORRECTLY AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE! It still said it was invalid.

Comment

Well... We cant do anything about it because you guys bought it.
            If you completly tried everything and it doesnt work then return it and get another one.

Comment

Sorry, my edit didn't go through (I wrote the reply practically as you hit the submit button on the "new thread" page).

Try registering it online with EA Link. (Download EA Link, create a new account (you dont need to put in your billing info and make sure to set your age to something ridiculous unless you want to go through that retarded "parental guidance" process), and in the middle menu, go to "my account" and then in the web browser, "my games" and register it there (for your FREE EA Games™ Hint or Cheat!!!!!!)

By any chance, are you writing the dashes in as well? The serial has to be the letters and numbers only. Just in case...

Comment

When it alerts you that the key is invalid, it should also give you an opportunity to re-key it in. I always got a failure on my first trys but confirmations on my 2nd attempts. (i've installed this for several family members)

Simon

Comment

No I am not writing the dashes bu I am downloading EA Link.

Comment

If you can't register it (for your FREE EA GAMES™ Cheat or Hint!!!11!one oh one oh one"!!8!!!&&&"!!), then you need to contact EA themselves for a replacement key.

Comment

Ok I got it to work. Thanks anyway.

Comment

So basically you typed it wrong? Hehehehe...

Comment

Working...
                        X