X52!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X52!

Well i just got a x52 joy stick BUT i dont know how to config it for bf2 i mean i can make the gizoms do stuff but to logicaly do it i cant get it if soem body could help...

Re: X52!

Assuming that the computer recognises the stick. In game go into the controls tab, then aircraft tab. Use the mouse to click on the secondary control...it will then ask you to assign a key etc, just move the joystick to assign it to the function...it took all of about 5 mins to set up my logitech 3d pro this way

Comment

Heres my profile: http://files.filefront.com/Battlefie.../fileinfo.html

Comment

wow ty for the fast anwser but what do i do w/ the profile replace it with mine?

Comment

You can do that or set up your own. Below is my guide for the X45. very similar to your 52. read it and see if it helps at all.

Simon

Comment

x52's a really nice & fancy joystick. I believe there the most expensive joysticks as well. I've got a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Comment

I'm still not in love with the twist stick approach to rudder control. I tend to wear twist sticks out in a month where my 45's rocker switch on the throttle has survived three games and two years of torture.

Saitek also recently released rudder pedals. Gotta admit, I'm just geeky enough to want to give em a try.

Simon

Comment

Working...
              X