No announcement yet.

Repair Black Hawk/Transport in mid-air.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair Black Hawk/Transport in mid-air.

Well i discovered this trick when playing on Mashtuur City I as getting shot and had low health on the chopper. I told my gunner to take control, while I was an engineer and went to the cargo department f6 I think and you use the wrench on the chopper and you fix it in mid air

Re: Repair Black Hawk/Transport in mid-air.

Back in the good ol days we used to roll with 2 engies in the back, medic or support flying and just owning up the maps....I got 225 points for a 10 minute round of just flying the blackhawk.

Now with how they nerfed the transport choppers (both guns and armor) you probably need 3-4 engies in the back wrenching and everyone else either medic or support.

Comment

thats a pretty neat trick, thanks

Comment

Ye that is a handy tirck wish you could do that with a attack heli some how.

Comment

I usually sit in the back as eng in a blackhawk or on the side with a little bird and repair the helo. The only thing bad about the little bird is your wide open to be shot by anyone. Hopefully you have a good pilot!!! I recommend having a mic if you going to sit on the side of a little bird so if you do get shot you can tell the pilot right away.

Comment

I do that solo in the Littlebird. Fly to 300 feet and switch seats. Repair until you fall to ~100 and then repeat. Of course it is easier with passengers, but you do not need them.

Cheers

Comment

Ummmm, some people didn't figure this out by themselves?

Comment

Working...
              X