how do I rank up?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I rank up?!?!

I have been playing BF2 since the day it came out. Right now I am First Sergeant still, and I dont see how its possible for people to get so many points. I got to this rank before the new weapons came out, so I had already maxed out my unlocks. I want the new sniper rifle now but that meens I have to rank up. Whats the fasest way to get point (besides stat padding)?

Re: how do I rank up?!?!

Playing with teamwork, or stay out of karkand or play karkand to play with grenades.

Comment

Do alot of flag capping every game,work with a squad.Be a medic,or support,in that case you can give your squad ammo,or health pace,and even revive them if they die,and get those points also.

And working with team,you will do alot better then going lone wolf.
      Go to infatry only servers.I would reccomend a Road To Jalalabad server,Not the noob only server though,It's just a buncha idiots with nades..and no gun.
      Maybe {USA} 24/7 Road To Jalalabad,This is a good one i go to alot!

Comment

Throw Grenade
        Jump
        Throw ammo pack..... or am I mistaken??? Just play for fun mate!

Cheers

Comment

do you mean the l9?...and are you talking about the rest of the 2nd tier weapons? if you are then you need SF.

Comment

Find a 24/7 Karkand I/O FF OFF server that's starting up, with say 16 players and command. You get crazy points, considering how everyone just spams nades, and when it becomes full with 64 players, you know what that means You'll get more points as it gets to being full, rather than when it is full.

Comment

Hmm I would have to say be a medic whore dare I say it it is a easy way to get points.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                do you mean the l9?...and are you talking about the rest of the 2nd tier weapons? if you are then you need SF.
                i thought that too, but my brother is a lower rank than me, so its easier for him to rank up. He got some unlocks and I was going to tell him to unlock the M95, but then he pressed the arrow again and it showed the other guns. Was this a bug that he had access to unlock the other guns? We have not bought any expantion packs at all.

Comment

Well 30000 is alot but I am 1900 away can't wait for my last two unlocks and a star in my rank. Just keep playing it will come but it takes a while by the way you can also check my stats http://bf2s.com/player/73469548/

Comment

Working...
                  X