a$$hat stat padders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a$$hat stat padders

a friend of mine (yes I have a few) was getting owned by some high ranking players tonight, gonna submit this screeny to EA/ROE or whoever I have to, they had their way with him for a few minutes until he got the screeny then he disconnected

Re: a$$hat stat padders

Busted.

Comment

High ranking no more.

Comment

Only Df would what I am going to say but he's not here:cry:

"You Harlem Sanchez yo Ass"

Comment

pwnzored

Comment

Hmm wtf is a G36K tell me that kinda weird says that

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
              Hmm wtf is a G36K tell me that kinda weird says that
              It's a gun from SF.

and who seriusly cares. If that want some rank over thier head that means nothing at all... **** them. let them do it, there just wasting there time.

Comment

There is a reason some are very high ranked...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                  There is a reason some are very high ranked...
                  Cause they play alot. High rank=/=skilled :\

Comment

Happened to me. I tabbed to look at the teams and saw the above scores which were extremely suspicous. I then joined the only squad and spawned on the leader. He was called C.duty. We were near the city entrance under the bunker and him, Oceane and some other guy who was a private, (definetly a second account) were padding. I'm not usually bothered by padders but this guy killed me other and other and Duty revived before i suicided, got the screen shots and left.

Though i cant be bothered to report cause i Know nothing will be done!

Comment

Truthfully, if I saw some stat-paddlers i'd just tk/kill both of them

Comment

Originally posted by King_of_Town
                        Truthfully, if I saw some stat-paddlers i'd just tk/kill both of them
                        i tried to but as soon as i was revived i was instantly mowed down. I was gonna suicide and hunt them down but why waste my time? It was easier to find another server and forget about it!

TO OP: i wouldn't waste your time reporting, nothing will be done!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
                          i tried to but as soon as i was revived i was instantly mowed down. I was gonna suicide and hunt them down but why waste my time? It was easier to find another server and forget about it!

TO OP: i wouldn't waste your time reporting, nothing will be done!
                          Good advise mate.
                          To be honest, if you look at the first page of Battlefield 2 Discussion posts, a good few of them are either about padders, haxors or bad servers. Seems all of a sudden everyone is obssesed with haxors and padders.
                          Come on guys there is better things to talk about with BF2! We all know nothing gets done about these servers, its been said many many times.

Comment

what do you mean you dont want to go through the 'trouble' of hunting them down and TKing them...??

honestly, if it were me.....it would be no trouble at all......

TIP: if u cant hit suicide in time.....hit the tab for the other team....u will suicide even if it switches u back

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                              what do you mean you dont want to go through the 'trouble' of hunting them down and TKing them...??

honestly, if it were me.....it would be no trouble at all......

TIP: if u cant hit suicide in time.....hit the tab for the other team....u will suicide even if it switches u back
                              Firstly Alpha, why are you quoting a word (trouble) that doesn't exist (in my post obviously). Re-read my post again and you will see i never mentioned it would be too much 'trouble'.

Secondly, there were three of them. They would have seen me coming and one of them would have got me, then they would kill, revive, and i would just suicide again, getting more frustrated and wasting my time.

If they are such low life beings that they must pad continously for hours to improve figures that mean absoulutely nothing, then it is us who should be feeling sorry for them lol.

Edit: good tip BTW!

Comment

Working...
                              X