I have a few Questions about BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few Questions about BF2

Not a Quiz, Seriously asking questions and its not a few, its allot.

[Answered] 1. How do i speak to a single squad when i am Commander?:
    [Answered] 2. How do i disabled a Claymore?:
    [Answered] 3. What do i do when a flash bang has been placed near me?:
    [Answered] 4. Does laying down reduce the chance of getting killed from Arti's or plane bombs?:
    [Answered] 5. How do i stop all those Servers in my "Favorite Servers" from being added automatically?:
    [Answered] 6. How do i unlock a Flash Bang?:
    [Answered] 7. What is "Custom Games" in the BF2 Menu> Community> Custom Game, and how do i make one?:
    [Answered] 8. Is it possible to Return a Unlocked weapon that has been unlocked?:
    [Answered] 9. Is a [Type 88] a Tank or a Sniper Rifle?:
    [Answered] 10. I recorded a game on BF2: Special Forces with BattleRecorder, But does not show up in my BattleRecorder Library, What do i do?:
    [Answered] 11. Does Ultra High Sound Quality in Options require a Good Graphics Card? or Good Sound Card?:
    [Answered] 12. Does placing a Smoke Grenade, Tear Gas, or Flash Bang affect the bots in Single Player mode?:
    [Answered] 13. When I'm in a chopper gunner, and near a flag, do i still get points for capturing it?
    [Answered] 14. When your the last person on the Team, What do i do when the whole enemy team is after me? Suicide?:
    [Answered] 15. How do i destroy a enemy UAV? Is it possible?:
    [Answered]] 16. How do i unlock the Unlock FN2000, the British assault kit rifle in Special Forces?:
    [Answered] 17. Do bullets really reflect back when shot at Tanks?:
    [Answered] 18. Does your points decrease each time you are killed?:

These are some Questions that has been really bothering me, If you do know all the answers to these questions, I would be glad for you to take your time to get me answers.

Thanks! Very much appreciated.
    -Serpento

Re: I have a few Questions about BF2

1. How do i speak to a single squad when i am Commander?: You can't You can talk to all Squad Leaders, but not for one only. Note that only Leaders will hear you.

2. How do i disabled a Claymore?: Engineers wrench. Or if you play teamplay, just run into it and let medic behind you revive, in most cases this is the best.

3. What do i do when i flash bang has been placed near me?: This happens veeery rarely, even in SF I see a flash very rarely. But if it happens, just run. If you get 5m away, it won't affect you anymore, because flashes have very small radius.

5. How do i stop all those Servers in my "Favorite Servers" from being added automatically?: Make general.con in My computer\Battlefield 2\Profiles\00XX\ read only. You can't add (or actually they won't be saved when you restart) favorites anymore or change settings in general.con though. You can also open the file in notepad and remove unnecessary "favorites".

6. How do i unlock a Flash Bang?: Unlock FN2000, the British assault kit rifle in Special Forces. You'll need G3 unlocked first.

7. What is "Custom Games" in the BF2 Menu> Community> Custom Game, and how do i make one?: Mods, such as Special Forces, Project Reality or Point of Existence 2. To make one you need BF2editor, some knowledge and an idea of a mod.

8. Is it possible to Return a Unlocked weapon that has been unlocked?: Unfortunately no. But you can test weapons either with bots or online on unranked servers, where all unlocks are available.

12. Does placing a Smoke Grenade, Tear Gas, or Flash Bang affect the bots in Single Player mode?: Nothing affects bots in SP I think

13. When I'm in a chopper gunner, and near a flag, do i still get points for capturing it?: No. Only pilot will capture, unless you're playing demo or some early version where all still capped.

14. When your the last person on the Team, What do i do when the whole enemy team is after me? Suicide?: You really shouldn't be the last person. Depends on map and situation. If it's helpless, suicide to save others from waiting. Or just go cap a flag?

Comment

4. Not really, no.
      9. A sniper. Type 98 is a tank though.
      11. It requires first of all a good sound card, then the rest also has to cope with it (graphics card, RAM, CPU etc.)

Comment

This is awesome, like a quiz!!!

1. How do i speak to a single squad when i am Commander?:

You have to click the speaker icon next to them in the upper left in the commander screen.

2. How do i disabled a Claymore?:

I believe the engineer can wrench them.

3. What do i do when i flash bang has been placed near me?:

Try to look away, theoretically. Or run.

4. Does laying down reduce the chance of getting killed from Arti's or plane bombs?:

No. Running for cover does.

5. How do i stop all those Servers in my "Favorite Servers" from being added automatically?:

Added to what? The list? Try removing them from favorites? I've always had problems with server lists.

6. How do i unlock a Flash Bang?:

Get the Special Forces expansion, and unlock the F2000 for the assault class.

7. What is "Custom Games" in the BF2 Menu> Community> Custom Game, and how do i make one?:

Those are mods. Search for and install some. They will appear under "custom games" for you to activate.

8. Is it possible to Return a Unlocked weapon that has been unlocked?:

No. All sales are final.

9. Is a [Type 88] a Tank or a Sniper Rifle?:

Both, but in this game it's the rifle.

10. I recorded a game on BF2: Special Forces with BattleRecorder, But does not show up in my BattleRecorder Library, What do i do?:

You have to move the .demo file from C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\mods\[MOD_USED]\Demos to My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos

11. Does Ultra High Sound Quality in Options require a Good Graphics Card? or Good Sound Card?:

Sound card.

12. Does placing a Smoke Grenade, Tear Gas, or Flash Bang affect the bots in Single Player mode?:

Theoretically.

13. When your the last person on the Team, What do i do when the whole enemy team is after me? Suicide?:

Try to cap a flag without being seen, and pray.

Comment

Thanks guys alot, I would be monitoring this thread until i get more answers on the rest of the questions remaining.

Oh, [C22] yrethguad i just got your reply, ignore my other reply.

Thanks so much guys, really!

One more question!!!
          How do i destroy a enemy UAV? Is it possible?

Comment

u plant c4 on the trailer or the airbourne uav can just be shot down

Comment

Serious?

Comment

15. How do i destroy a enemy UAV? Is it possible?: A .50 cal will do fine, or even better, chopper or a jet will kill an UAV with a short burst. But the best way is to destroy the trailer. Either C4 or bombs.

16. How do i unlock the Unlock FN2000, the British assault kit rifle in Special Forces?: Just like any other weapon, but you need to have played Special Forces with the account. If you don't have Special Forces, every time you rank up, you'll get one unlock. If you have SF, every time you rank you'll get two to compensate the higher amount of weapons available. And you need to have G3 unlocked for assault unlocked first .

17. Do bullets really reflect back when shot at Tanks?: Yes they do, but the angle is very mild. You can make one-shot-kills with tanks by shooting in in front of the turret and then the bullet bounces up and hits the turret. Two hits, double damage.

Comment

Thank You.

Comment

18. Does your points decrease each time you are killed?:

no

Comment

18. Does your points decrease each time you are killed: Not your global score, but it does decrease your teams' tickets

Comment

You unlock the F2000 by playing one round in SF and then you unlock the G3 and then the F2000.

Comment

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                          X