Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Action Medal

Ive been trying to get this, but I cant seem to get a 33 minute round
    anyone have any suggestions for a long dragged out map to play, I even tried I/O and Im not to keen on I/O

Re: Combat Action Medal

Find a 24/7 Wake FF=OFF server. Happy medal-earning. Note that you'll be the only one actually playing the game out of 64 players. Try not to get C4ed off the carrier.

Comment

I've had a few long round on your server GS, lol.

Make sure you meet all the requirements first, that may be your problem.

Comment

Download Qtracker. Look at all the 64 player servers and find some that only have 8 player in them late at night.

Comment

just find a near-empty 64 player server

Comment

Sharqi IO seems to last an age. Especially a 64 map with like 10 or 20 players. I regularly get into the 200 and 300 point margins just ground pounding and capping flags.

Comment

Easy go into a 64 map find a server with like 10 people at night and play it I was cammander played the whole round got 201 and first place easy points

Comment

Originally posted by *BS*Gun Slinger
                Ive been trying to get this, but I cant seem to get a 33 minute round
                anyone have any suggestions for a long dragged out map to play, I even tried I/O and Im not to keen on I/O

Well if you have SF...latley almost all my games have been lasting 30-45 minutes.

Comment

16 player wake easy...

Comment

yeah Ive been playing SF mostly anymore, I have had looooong a$$ rounds in the past but it seems that since I met the other requirements I cant get a round to last that long

I was on a 64 slot Iron Gator server last night, 12 people in it so I thought this is cool we'll drag this round out forever.........I was on MEC, about 8 minutes into the round we capped all the flags and the map ended LOL so the next round I thought hell Im on US so I know we'll hold them off for the duration.........only problem was the other team sucked, tried to board the ship the same way EVERY time, they were so predictable that we had their tickets gone in less than 20 minutes

oh well its really not a big deal I guess since I have all the other requirments now, Im sure the 33 minute round will come in time........no pun intended LOL

aah I finally got it the second round I played after I made this post, Warlord 64 man server, 18 people started the map but there were over 50 when it was done but it took long enough to get it

Comment

Working...
                    X