Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are EA blocking IP's beginning with 77.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are EA blocking IP's beginning with 77.

Reinstalled BF2/2412 on my new rig today. Trying to log in to my account I get "connection Refused" NOW...THIS! is a BIG! **** up from EA. If u are using 1&1 (german provider) EA/GameSpy have blocked all ip's beginning with 77. Now i called 1&1 (yep they are my provider) and they said that the problem is well known. They moved my IP to 84. bla .bla etc....STILL THE SAME CRAP!. Called again and now they said they will look in to it...well well....EA Games, WHY! do U do this to US!, WHY! :cussing: :wall: :cry:

Re: Why are EA blocking IP's beginning with 77.

Have you checked that you are using the correct details...reason i ask is that i had similiar problem with 2142, not with BF2 though. Also i take it you could log on ok before?

Comment

Hell yea...this is something that cropped up today. I set up the new rig like last weekend but did not get around installing BF until now....shame on me
      But yea all log in stuff should just WORK!. I found this prob looking for a solution on Inet, a lot of German forums are talking about it. I mean, how come that EA or whoever (game spy) nudge nudge, decides to do this....its beyond me!
      EDIT:
      If U can read German

Problem is, nothing of that works anymore!

Comment

Yea it doesn;t look good for EA..

how more how better. :laugh:

KAOS wtf rules Frontlines

Comment

Working...
        X