This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADMIN ABUSE!!! DA Digital-anarchy server

If you want to see admin abuse at its worst this is the place to go... I dont even know where to start with these admins.

Try to get a jet or helo when these DA guys are on, they will kick you for vehicles with no warning. Want to grab a jet to stop the base raping on the carrier? no, no, no... they will ACTUALLY ban you for trying to do that... it happened to me. Dont be upset when you get kicked, better yet it will make very appreciative of all the well admined servers out there, has anyone else played on this server to just get kicked or banned for the most frivolous reasons?

Re: ADMIN ABUSE!!! DA Digital-anarchy server

im amazed that there server even gets enough people to start around let alone for people to post here about them

yeah alot of peeps have posted about this clans server and how *&$£ it is

Comment

Man, dont hate it, just accept it. It just isnt worth it.

What shocks me the most, is that those kind of servers are actually POPULATED! Me and a friend of mine are starting a BF2 clan, and aim for a high quality server, and my worst concern is to keep it populated. But then I play, or read about the worst of the worst... the populated worst, and it shocks me.

Comment

Originally posted by ||3RB||MOBB
        blah blah blah blah blah... I went on the wrong server that everyone else knows sucjs.. blah blah blah blah
        Merry Christmas!

Comment

I shot this guy called subterfuge down over open water and he banned me!!! then he flat out lies and says I was spawn camping him at the mec airfield on oman when in fact he was raping the carrier in the mig, and i was just defending our one last spawn, the personification of smaktard...

Comment

No abusive admins in my server

Comment

yeah chris, It's been a messed up week for me on bf2, first that jack *** that was running a hack, actually it was fun stealing his jet or keeping him grounded, but this kind of crap with retarded admins... I guess I can ***** and moan or just play elsewhere... I preffer play elsewhere, the reason for this post is to warn others to stay away from this server if you dont like admin abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by N2K
                No buttsecks either

I would assume ROE would work on it, but in all seriousness, they are so packed with work probably that servers will never be clean.

Comment

Originally posted by N2K
                  LOL well that is true, unless there is someone in a mig talking ****, then we will both have to abuse him.

Just not with admin powers. Abuse him with the F-35B! :laugh:

Comment

Take it to THEIR Forums not ours.

Comment

Working...
                    X